Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Doncaster Pre Match

I will be going to Donny as usual Saturday to visit my lad on the last few weeks of his time at HMP  Marshgate.Difference this week is I will be able to follow the match on radio Hallam or whatever.there will be some serious bets of cigs/shower gel/soap going on with the locals so we need the right result.make plenty off noise they can here it   !  Ps it was a minor /not to serious offence

Looking forward (?????) to sitting in the 'wrong' end tomorrow. Best buddy is a Donny fan and I'm doing this one with him and his family ! Has been a long time since I sat with home fans at an away match. looking forward to listening to the Blue Army from afar. Hoping that, as he has his kids with him, he's chosen a fairly sedate part of the ground ...... hope so as I'm not convinced I'll be calm and cool if we score !

Looking forward (?????) to sitting in the 'wrong' end tomorrow. Best buddy is a Donny fan and I'm doing this one with him and his family ! Has been a long time since I sat with home fans at an away match. looking forward to listening to the Blue Army from afar. Hoping that, as he has his kids with him, he's chosen a fairly sedate part of the ground ...... hope so as I'm not convinced I'll be calm and cool if we score !

Take a pic of us if we score!

Archived