Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Finished star wars fallen order. Amazing graphics , story and gameplay is really nice.

Cinematically the game is amazing, loved all the scripted parts too as they are actually exciting. Not sure why people dislike the prison part as I really liked that bit.

Did it on Jedi master with the exception of the final boss battle, Jesus Christ it about sent me crazy with unblockable attacks and combos that will drain your entire life in one go, so had to lower to Jedi Knight for that one bit. Never played a game like dark souls so these kind of boss battles are kind of newish to me. 

There are talks about a sequel to fallen order. 

Time to pick up squadron's now! 

Edited by LCFCCHRIS
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Is battlefront 2 worth getting for the story alone?

The game was free on PS+ last year.  It was ok but the annoying thing about it was the story cuts short in the base game.  The dlc I assume continues it.  I thought the online was terrible overall as well although the space battles were ok.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Finished star wars fallen order. Amazing graphics , story and gameplay is really nice.

Cinematically the game is amazing, loved all the scripted parts too as they are actually exciting. Not sure why people dislike the prison part as I really liked that bit.

Did it on Jedi master with the exception of the final boss battle, Jesus Christ it about sent me crazy with unblockable attacks and combos that will drain your entire life in one go, so had to lower to Jedi Knight for that one bit. Never played a game like dark souls so these kind of boss battles are kind of newish to me. 

There are talks about a sequel to fallen order. 

Time to pick up squadron's now! 

Do you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate /  EA Play?

If you do don't buy Squadrons as it is going to be on those from sometime in March

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The game was free on PS+ last year.  It was ok but the annoying thing about it was the story cuts short in the base game.  The dlc I assume continues it.  I thought the online was terrible overall as well although the space battles were ok.

Technically that was the complete story, the dlc is just a short epilogue. Oh, and that dlc is free.

Not a patch on the originals but the way they've redone that game after the launch deserves some credit. Actually really fun multiplayer now with lots of diversity and a game where you can still feel powerful if you're rubbish.

I picked up Project Zomboid after it being recommended to me by a friend. Its been out in early access on steam for 4 years and i always avoided it because it has a terrible name. But it is very very good fun to play, incredibly difficult to start but the best simulation of a Romero zombie apocalypse you'll get in a game. Highly recommend it for just a tenner 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/Project_Zomboid/

Just finished Return of the Obra Dinn after picking up a bunch of indie titles in the recent PS sale. Thought it was absolutely superb - a truly original title that sucked me in and didn't spit me out until I had the game beat. Brilliant way to spend a lockdown weekend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Control, at the moment. Reminds me of Alan Wake. Not something I would normally play but the gameplay is smooth and the platinum is simple enough. 

What are you playing on? I'm on a base ps4 and it just struggles so, so much, it's like a slideshow with enemy encounters which is such a massive shame because otherwise I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The gameplay loop is just great. 

13 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

What are you playing on? I'm on a base ps4 and it just struggles so, so much, it's like a slideshow with enemy encounters which is such a massive shame because otherwise I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The gameplay loop is just great. 

It runs fine on PS5.  It's one of those games that has a decent story but once I'd done it, I couldn't be bothered with the grind on a couple of trophies to platinum.  The library of games on PS5 with the crossover freebies from PS4 is just too many to justify it!  Now I've got FFVII in my library to add to it!  Not to mention Days Gone, FFXV etc etc...

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I can't put Civ 6 down.

Just. One. More. Turn. 

Nice, I need to get on that. Downloaded from Steam sale a while ago. 

Have you played Desperados 3? I just started with that and not played any RTS for a long time and enjoying it as I love the western genre (not just because I now live in Texas!) 

Bit of a random question.

Is anyone aware of any console games that involve bigfoot?

My 7 year old is currently obsessed with bigfoot and I downloaded Finding Bigfoot via Steam on my laptop but the laptop is that old and crap it barely runs. Would be good if there was a similar game for console.

39 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Bit of a random question.

Is anyone aware of any console games that involve bigfoot?

My 7 year old is currently obsessed with bigfoot and I downloaded Finding Bigfoot via Steam on my laptop but the laptop is that old and crap it barely runs. Would be good if there was a similar game for console.

Without wishing to add spoilers... GTA V. Please don't let your 7 year old play GTA V though

36 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Without wishing to add spoilers... GTA V. Please don't let your 7 year old play GTA V though

Ha, I already have GTA 5, don't worry he won't be playing playing it though. I've never got far in the story mode despite owning it on PS3, PS4 & PS5! Didn't realise Bigfoot was on it!

38 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Ha, I already have GTA 5, don't worry he won't be playing playing it though. I've never got far in the story mode despite owning it on PS3, PS4 & PS5! Didn't realise Bigfoot was on it!

Oh man! I had it on release on Xbox 360 and I couldn't put it down until I'd completed the single player, side quests, collectibles and all the trimmings. Tried the online briefly and hated it, same thing when I bought it again for Xbox One

Finished Arkham Knight as far as I'm prepared to go with it considering the library of games I've got to get through.  Very enjoyable throughout but there's not a chance of me collecting 227 Riddler trophies scattered about just to initiate the Knightfall protocol.  Watched the alternate ending on YT instead lol

On to FFVII Remake it is!

18 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Oh man! I had it on release on Xbox 360 and I couldn't put it down until I'd completed the single player, side quests, collectibles and all the trimmings. Tried the online briefly and hated it, same thing when I bought it again for Xbox One

Thing is it I've not played it online either. I always download it, play a few missions then spend weeks exploring and don't bother with it again.  Then do the same again a couple of years later.

• Like 1