Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Did you go on the pitch...

194 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get on the pitch?

• Yes
    • No

I went on the pitch after the players had gone back in. Wanted a few photos!

I did not agree with the initial two pitch invasions though. I thought a lot of people were going to spoil it for us, spoil the presentation, then the second time the players were forced to go off. I felt for them and their families.

lol

oh dear!"

read the replies...think thats your answer!!!

Yes oh dear, modern football fans, be told how to celebrate, and not just do what they want, be told how to follow your club, and please don't do anything spontaneous.

Didn't. Nice of Hammand/Pearson (and possibly others I didn't see) to come round to and applaud the fans who they hadn't got to before the pitch invasion.

No I didn't. I would've done if it was spontaneous but it all felt so false and forced! Not sure what happened to the steward, he looked knocked out but there was no blood so I'd be surprised if he had been punched. Was an elderly bloke too so felt doubly bad for him

Yes, but only after the lap of honour was completed  abandoned. 

I know everyone wanted to celebrate, but the couldnt just wait for 5 minutes, could they?

No, and anyone that did go on during that pathetic first invasion is a cvnt. Didn't see a problem with the second one when all official celebrations had finished taking place and it wasn't going to disrupt anything.

Charging at women and children during a lap of honour. Well done, idiots.

Don't see why it was so hard to wait for all of the presentation to be finished and then go on the pitch. Completely ruined it.

No I didn't. I would've done if it was spontaneous but it all felt so false and forced! Not sure what happened to the steward, he looked knocked out but there was no blood so I'd be surprised if he had been punched. Was an elderly bloke too so felt doubly bad for him

I believe he slipped and fell attempting to stop someone during the first pitch invasion.

I thought it was a bit stupid to run on before the presentation, why not wait until after?

I did take my 11 year old son on second time round, after the lap of honour as he wanted me to take his photo on the pitch. The stewards said it was ok.

I thought it was a bit stupid to run on before the presentation, why not wait until after?

I did take my 11 year old son on second time round, after the lap of honour as he wanted me to take his photo on the pitch. The stewards said it was ok.

Archived