Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Leonardo Ulloa (Brighton) - Bid accepted

@JamesNursey: In Mirror #LCFC chase Brighton's Leonardo Ulloa , reported last wk promoted City after Albrighton & Upson. Now after £7m rated #bhafc Ulloa

They were spot on last week.

Am I missing something or is he honestly worth £7 million? I know he's a decent striker but does he have Premiership quality, I'm not so sure, worried by this!

Do you all really think we are going to hand over £7m cash for him?

Ever thought we would include conditions on staying up, number of appearances, number of goals etc? This would then make it a pretty fair deal for us.

On one hand some of you are praising Terry Robinson for being realistic with the money and then seam to be forgetting it when reports like this come out

Leonardo Ulloa scored 16 goals last season. £7 million for a player that can score 16 goals in the championship? No thanks.

Yeah it's not like players in the last few seasons have scored this amount in the championship then gone up to score a decent amount either is it?

Remind me how well Holt (in his first season) and Lambert have done since coming up

I will be shocked if we spend £7m on him! I don't get what they see in him. 3m tops!

Cant believe all the whinging. 7 million is hardly a lot for a club just earning 150 million.

Thank god we are after quality players.I'm sure Pearson and his staff Know a bit more than we do about his qualities.

Scored as many as Vardy and he 'should be going to Brazil'

Silly money for an average Championship striker :/ Would rather spend that money on McCormack if we are looking at strikers in that league

Agreed McCormack is a decent player, but for me he's another Jordan Rhodes type player who gets his big move and will not live up to it, HOWEVER I wouldn't knock him until he's tested, just like Ulloa. Both have potential.

Nugent 22 in 51

Vardy 16 in 41

Ulloa 16 in 38

He missed two months of the season. He's a top end Championship striker who could make the step up. People are focusing too much on the play-offs.

Thank you.

And he played a lot of that as a striker up top with not the best of service.

From the Merc:

Pearson looks keen to bolster his striking options ahead of his side's Premier League campaign.

There has been keen interest in Brighton striker Leonardo Ulloa, with City tabling a substantial bid for the Argentinean, understood to be more than the £3million previously reported.

However, City's offer was rejected by the Seagulls, who are asking nearer to the £10m mark for the 27-year-old striker, who scored twice in their 4-1 victory at the King Power Stadium in April.

So from Brighton demanding £7 million it's now £10 million, that is far too much, tell them to pi** off Terry!

YouTube vid.

Kasabian! Could be something in this then. lol

To give him credit there are some good finishes amongst these goals and you can see why Walsh and Pearson would want him, also doesn't appear as slow as some have said. Would probably need him to have a quiet word with Brighton though as this is one where the price could get ridiculous.

Stay well clear, £7 million is the sort of level where the price tag will be a massive millstone around the neck.

If we are serious I'd rather spend it on Cardozo or a couple of new strikers.

Archived