Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

To late. Koeman himself has tweeted a pic of an empty training pitch.

Looking forward to his press conferences after that.

It's either brilliant or he accidently trolled himself. Looking at the tweet I actually think he's just sincerely saying "ready for training" but failing to realise the irony of posting a photo of an empty training pitch with a few cones dotted about.

It's either brilliant or he accidently trolled himself. Looking at the tweet I actually think he's just sincerely saying "ready for training" but failing to realise the irony of posting a photo of an empty training pitch with a few cones dotted about.

yeah. 99 per cent sure it wasn't a joke.

Guest seanfox778

They'll probably field their youth team next season and finish in the top 10 with the talent they produce.

Is there anything left on the saints carcass or is it totally picked clean yet? can we make a cheeky bid for the caretaker?

Rodriguez and Schneiderlin off to Spurs now apparently...

Now 'Arry knows more than doctors. :rolleyes:

Loic Remy failed Liverpool medical not possible - Harry Redknapp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28529081

All he say's is it's not the reason the deal collapsed.

Praps he is right LFC have given no reason and as the report says he has had a few medicals.

Also unlike you he will have spoken to the QPR club Dr who may have said there is no reason he would fail a medical.

That and the fact he had one with France before going to Brazil that he passed.

Van Gaal has said Luke Shaw isn't fit enough and must train on his own. Is there more to this? I'd have kept that private, I can see Van Gaal upsetting a lot of people at United in his tenure.

I think it just a clever tactic to make every Man Utd player work that bit harder to impress. Van Gaal will make that Man Utd team very hard to beat.

Archived