Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Connor Wickham

Not sure we'd get him at that price even with a year left. The guy has lots of potential though. When I saw him play at Sunderland he never really performed but he is still very young and can see him becoming a top striker.

Hmmmmm...........

John Percy. There's something in this.

Could go either way. I've never been sure about him personally but £5mil is potentially great business.

Then again every player we pay that specific fee for tends to turn to utter shit lol

Hmmmmm...........

John Percy. There's something in this.

Could go either way. I've never been sure about him personally but £5mil is potentially great business.

Then again every player we pay that specific fee for tends to turn to utter shit lol

Not true! What about Ade Akinbi... Ok, Matt M... oh **** we are doomed!

Let's not forget he was seen as a flop up until the last few months of last season. I'd take him if we could but let's not go overboard.

He always looked great against us... If we sign him at least we at least he can't score against us!

I'd be willing to pay decent crack for him. Compared to Ulloa, he's shown he might already be up to PL standard and has potench. Get the wallet out, Nige!

Really ain't that bad IMO. It's a bit outlandish for sure but doesn't really show him to have a bad attitude. Especially since he's seemed a decent enough lad otherwise.

Archived