Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Chris Wood

Good luck Chris.

Time to move forward into a new era and Chris isn't quite Prem quality yet and won't get a look in this season. I might have preferred a loan deal too but if Pearson is prepared to let him go then I trust the judgement.

Wonder who the new man will be.

Exciting times.

Very good finisher but all round game lacks that little bit more needed to succeed in the prem.  He is 4th choice here and a his age will want settled first team football so makes sense all round to sell him.  Hope he does well but loaning him out is no good for both him and Leicester.  If the Thais want to keep moving up the prem towards the upper echelons then if he is not first choice now then he is unlikely ever to be. Hope he does well with a settled run in a team.

The man came as our saviour where goals were concerned. Last season just didnt get enough game time. Something went off between him and NP which has tarnished his career. Good no bloody good striker who I would have given an opportunity over LA. Think we may regret this.

That is piss poor in this transfer window. He is worth £5M in this window but otherwise £2.5M

he's definitely not worth £5m! And don't start saying Ulloa cost £8m and Deeney is priced at £10m. They have higher price tags because they have played extremely well for their respective sides and were/are the best players at their respective clubs. Wood clearly isn't one of our top players and Pearson clearly doesn't see a place for him in our prem squad so there is no point hanging onto him if we don't want him!

According to Sky Sports and first for lcfc Wolves have agreed a fee for Chris Wood? Not sure if true as on twitter he says he is looking forward to next week? Think it is a mistake if he goes and therefore we will lose the option of using him against Everton. Wanted him to prove himself this season as i think he has potential to be good! 

The man came as our saviour where goals were concerned. Last season just didnt get enough game time. Something went off between him and NP which has tarnished his career. Good no bloody good striker who I would have given an opportunity over LA. Think we may regret this.

why do you assume that something happened between Nige and Wood? Could it not just be that Wood was unfortunate to have 2 strikers ahead of him that scored alot of goals and formed a great partnership?

Season loan would definitely be better I reckon.

However if we can play our hand well and get a tidy fee, or even spark a bidding war for him, I'd sell.

There's a good chance we'd buy another striker, and an even better chance that said striker would be better than Wood, thus raising the overall quality of our squad.

According to Sky Sports and first for lcfc Wolves have agreed a fee for Chris Wood? Not sure if true as on twitter he says he is looking forward to next week? Think it is a mistake if he goes and therefore we will lose the option of using him against Everton. Wanted him to prove himself this season as i think he has potential to be good! 

Can we ban any mention of those ****s, jesus can people not see they just repeat papers, twitter etc.

he's definitely not worth £5m! And don't start saying Ulloa cost £8m and Deeney is priced at £10m. They have higher price tags because they have played extremely well for their respective sides and were/are the best players at their respective clubs. Wood clearly isn't one of our top players and Pearson clearly doesn't see a place for him in our prem squad so there is no point hanging onto him if we don't want him!

I can't argue with that.

Archived