Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Chris Wood

With Vardy injured, to sell Wood without a replacement coming in would be bordering on negligent.

We desperately need 2 new faces coming in with four (4) already on the injury list (and Wood

potentially leaving).

Yes ALL of the re-signing of last season's squad on long term contracts has been first class, but I

do still need some additional quality and depth.

Jackett's post-match

They've made enquiries and are in conversation but the deal is 'a long way off being done'.

Said he didn't want to talk about another team's player - good lad.

'We have made an approach, yes, but it's a long way before we could talk about him becoming a Wolves player'.

Stupid stupid decision very disappointed buy ulloa for 8 mill raising to 10 mill then sell someone who is just as good just a little younger for 2 mill, one thing about Leicester we are shit at doing business to benefit our club we need to be like levy from spurs !!!

That's certainly how it feels with championship strikers going for over £10 mill and given Wood's potential . I read the fee we agreed with W Brom was around £2 mill so we are just covering the purchase price or losing money depending on which guess you believe in the papers.

Levy is certainly shrewd at getting top dollar for his players but I suspect he is also the reason they will always be also-rans - they are too money fixated and have bought some terrible players for loads of the Bale fee for instance

Archived