Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Wes Morgan to Southampton

Yea captain of our team they can have him for 17.75 million cash up front with add ons should be about right for today's market

stick 30 mil on him. Might as well since saints have "many pound notes" after selling off some of their team to the professional victims!

Cannit see this happening whatsoever

Daily Mail reports that the Saints have made an enquiry for Wes Morgan.

They have shown this year how little ambition they have in allowing all of the team to go.

We managed to keep hold of all of ours, Wes would be crazy to leave for these clowns!

Bizarre. I thought he was going to Watford along with 20 million Baht plus James/Drinkwater/Vardy/Moore/Schlupp (and Logan) in exchange for Deeney ?  I am sure I read this in the Daily Fail.

All the money they have just quote them twenty million, 99% chance they will say fook off and laugh at us but if they do it will be deal of the century  lol

**** that, we would need a damn good replacement lined up if we were going to lose our captain for any price.

Archived