Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

You know you are back in the Premier League when...

which come may if we don't stay up will just look an even shitter idea in the fans eyes.

Please explain.

In my opinion, I'd much rather we focused in the league. Even if we do get relegated (which we won't) I'd prefer it that we gave it our best shot, avoided injury in cup matches and ensured players are fresh for the league.

Once we've consolidated our position in the league and have a deep enough squad, we can look for 'cup glory'.

It would be great to understand your statement.

Please explain.

In my opinion, I'd much rather we focused in the league. Even if we do get relegated (which we won't) I'd prefer it that we gave it our best shot, avoided injury in cup matches and ensured players are fresh for the league.

Once we've consolidated our position in the league and have a deep enough squad, we can look for 'cup glory'.

It would be great to understand your statement.

mon 1st season 9th and lc.

why dose everyone insist we have to disregard the cups to stay up.

swansea and hull have both proved recently you can try in more than one competition.

I would still rather win something than stay up. shock horror. as we are never gonna win this league.

and for those who think we need to stay up for the money. we will still get more for finishing bottom than utd got for the last title they won.

why are our fans so unambitious. sad when 17th and 4th seem so important to clubs.

• 3 weeks later...

when someone offers a free Manu H ticket on twitter and gets no end of replies

but offers it to you so so buy the only plane ticket available for a weekend trip to the KP

which costs an absolute fortune

then you have to tell your wife

to be continued

but offers it to you so so buy the only plane ticket available for a weekend trip to the KP

to be continued

:thumbup:

to be continued

Best of luck! Although if I were you I'd phone the ticket line asap with your case, sure they'll be able to sort you out 1 ticket even if it is "sold out" (you'd definitely be able to sell it on if you do receive the free ticket from the Twitterer)

Archived