Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bamba's Babes

David McGoldrick

Probably less considering their GPG ratio was less last year

Because that's all that counts? Vardy definately has more market value than mcgoldrick.

At £8m we will be laughed at, and rightly so. I would see him as a squad player, and that's far too much. Good player in a rubbish side.

Is that a euphemism?

Hahahaha!

Wood just as good so makes no sense need someone higher class like Remy(8m buy out clause) I know. Uolla was expensive but how many strikers do we have that have scored against Barcelona and Real Madrid, yep just the one Uolla

Wood just as good so makes no sense need someone higher class like Remy(8m buy out clause) I know. Uolla was expensive but how many strikers do we have that have scored against Barcelona and Real Madrid, yep just the one Uolla

Remy's buy out clause only £8m for teams in Champions League i think

FFS people really need to understand the reason Remy is £8m is because he wouldnt join QPR with a higher release clause and they were desperate to sign him in order to stay up. He clearly wouldnt go for £8M in the normal market and 100% wouldnt join us, hes going to Chelsea!

Oh, and its Ulloa.

FFS people really need to understand the reason Remy is £8m is because he wouldnt join QPR with a higher release clause and they were desperate to sign him in order to stay up. He clearly wouldnt go for £8M in the normal market and 100% wouldnt join us, hes going to Chelsea!

Oh, and its Ulloa.

And tbf we'd never pay Remy's wages any

Remy, you realise that he is going Chelsea and would be on wages double any of our players right...

Because that's all that counts? Vardy definately has more market value than mcgoldrick.

No it's not all that counts, but what do you think they look at first stats wise when buying a striker?

Take your blue tinted specs off, you've not watched enough of Mcgoldrick last year to be able to sit there and compare his all round game to Vardy. The bloke managed to score more gpg in an average team than our two strikers did, that's what we do know. So to say our two strikers would cost more is just pie in the sky stuff, based on nothing more than they play for us.

The value of a player is not all the time linked to his quality, it's how valuable he would be to Leicester. I think it looks like Pearson really wants a strong attacking midfielder, and considers Deeney or McGoldrick to be able to do that role. 8 million for an attacking midfielder who could potentially score 8 to 10 goals a season is worth it to me.

He's a different kind of player to what we have, more capable of something out of nothing from long range. If NP thinks he has the confidence to recreate his form of last year in the prem, he's worth the gamble. Not for more than £3-4 mil though surely? as stated, its the last year of his contract.

I think he is a good player, not necessarily better than the players we got at the moment, but this being said in the last 2 seasons he has been getting better and better. So after the signings we have made in the last couple of years and the improvement each of them have made with us an NP I think worth a go, could become a real good buy. Thats forgetting the fee and all the bol÷%#$, thats not really for me to talk about, and I dont really care(to pricy though)

Archived