Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Roy M

Jermain Defoe

Still plenty of time to get something sorted I think, just because QPR have stopped with Borini doesn't mean Defoe will go there!

If we don't get Defoe I wouldn't mind us getting Guidetta from Man City. Quality finisher and definitely better than Celtic so couldn't see why wouldn't come to us

People mention thi guy EVERY window without fail. I'm still yet to see him play.

I think if Defoe goes anywhere it will be to QPR.. Listening to that clueless Fernades, he said that QPR want him and he wants to join, it's just Toronto who are sticking point, but if not tonight then likely in January....   

Not sure Leicester even got past the "Nigel is interested in talking to Defoe" bit.

Oh well. Someone younger and with potential might suit us better for now

Let QPR fill their team with more ageing pros on high wages and decreasing value

I think if Defoe goes anywhere it will be to QPR.. Listening to that clueless Fernades, he said that QPR want him and he wants to join, it's just Toronto who are sticking point, but if not tonight then likely in January....   

Not sure Leicester even got past the "Nigel is interested in talking to Defoe" bit.

Let QPR fill their team with more ageing pros on high wages and decreasing value

Sandro is a quality signing!!

Good post.

Yer, we'll stick to signing up and coming youngsters like cambiasso!!

Every time  lol  Other clubs do it too! He seems to be the stock answer when clubs want to bring in a forward on loan.

He's 22 and he's only made about 40 career appearances. Got to be something wrong there.

What on earth is  he still doing at Man City?

Think he's one of those players that's brilliant on FM so therefore must be brilliant in reality.

Never really done a job for me on FM too be honest lol but he has got potential.

Had a lot of trouble with injuries but great goal scorer, done a good job abroad and even Man City resigned a few years ago after releasing him and seeing him have good form.

Thinks it's done deal to Celtic now though

Yer, we'll stick to signing up and coming youngsters like cambiasso!!

And Upson, and Phillips.

Don't get me wrong I get the point of his post, i'm only joking with him but sometimes our fans don't half sound a tad bitter when talking about other clubs.

He's 22 and he's only made about 40 career appearances. Got to be something wrong there.

What on earth is  he still doing at Man City?

Didn't he have glandular fever or something like that for ages?

EDIT: Or 'mystery virus' as wikipedia calls it lol

And Upson, and Phillips.

Don't get me wrong I get the point of his post, i'm only joking with him but sometimes our fans don't half sound a tad bitter when talking about other clubs.

Your comments about Arsenal are exemplary and in no way bitter at all.

Your comments about Arsenal are exemplary and in no way bitter at all.

I was waiting for that.

Personally (My view, you and others obviously have other views, you're welcome to them) I just dislike them (with passion), I dislike their fans who are up their owns arse's, Wenger, e.t.c, not really bitter about anything regards Arsenal, just dislike, like people dislike Man Utd and are happy they're struggling in recent times, perhaps I go OTT with Arsenal sometimes, but it get's bites (For some reason), although I don't do it for bites though, I do it because it's my opinion, anyway back to the matter in hand, i'm not getting into this discussion, again.

And Upson, and Phillips.

Oh don't get me wrong. Would have loved Defoe and fair play to QPR. They have, or are at least willing to spend more money than us, but they do seem to have an ageing squad and many on very high wages for a newly promoted team. Didn't work out very well for them last time they threw loads of money at it with ageing pros.

I prefer the way Nigel Pearson does his business with putting faith in his current squad and young, hungry players, with a handful of players with good experience and quality but still staying within our wage structure.

Worked well so far anyway and not looked to shabby in the Prem!  :thumbup:

Archived