Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Roy M

Jermain Defoe

I was waiting for that.

Personally (My view, you and others obviously have other views, you're welcome to them) I just dislike them (with passion), I dislike their fans who are up their owns arse's, Wenger, e.t.c, not really bitter about anything regards Arsenal, just dislike.

I was jesting :thumbup:

I was jesting :thumbup:

;) Ok mate!

I know I wind people up on here (Unintentionally), but everything I post is because it's what I think, I don't want everyone to agree with me, what's the point in a forum.

Anyway, stop! Defoe - Sign!

• 3 months later...

We're such an embarrassment nobody will be coming here. See you all again in 10 years when we miserably fail again, as always.

Did not miserably fail last year, it is optimists like you that keep the rest of us going.!

Loan to the end of season would be good. If we go down we're not stuck with £60K a week wages, and if we stayed up, we could look at the buying options.

I don't think it matters at all, he will 100% end up at QPR with Harry. He has spent many years in London and would guess that would be his preferred location over Leicestershire...

Only going one place and that's QPR. Would think it would be at least a month before he makes any impact aswell.

Can see him going there, but cannot see him being regular first choice as i doubt he'd work well with Austin. With us he'd be first choice. Don't want him anyway, he's past it.

Archived