Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

What on the roads has annoyed you today?

On 13/09/2020 at 19:52, Legend_in_blue said:

Not exactly annoyed me, more bemusement, but in the past two weeks I've been waiting in line at the lights to make a filter left or right.  The other light turns green, the car at the front drives off, on a filter red, and 3 or four cars just follow lol

Junction of A47 and Fosse Road by the dentists is known for that! Right turners towards dentist going on a red...

Red suzuki car or something similar. 

A46 junction at 21a joining a46.

In the wrong lane and swerves across van who in turn has to swerve across me (I foresaw it and had already given space).

Then after joining the A46 pulls out into the central lane without indicating causing the car in front of me to hit the brakes. Again I had identified what might happen so gave distance.

Ironically I had gotten into the central lane pronto so I could get past them as they were clearly a liability.

Seriously.

On 21/09/2020 at 15:22, RonnieTodger said:

Nearly got cleaned up on the crossing outside the Old Horse yesterday. 

The light had been on red for a good 5 seconds or so, so was already half way across and a car full of students just blasted through. Obviously not looking.

Were they wearing facemasks? Bloody young people charging about spreading the virus. Probably pissed from the pub full of non-distancing 20-somethings.

• 1 month later...

Once again it's that time of year when the clocks have gone back and we get dumb and dumber driving either with just sidelights on or even no lights at all as it gets dark. How can they not realise? So frustrating. They could cause an accident by being unseen. And don't get me started on the cyclists :mad:

Edited by Parafox

Why the cars not been crushed & she's not holding a plate of porridge in 1 hand & forking it in with the other is beyond me, people like her will continue to do what they do as £287 costs, extended ban for 2yrs & 6pts to add to her 26pts is well pointless

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, adam1 said:

Just sat at red lights on the A50 roundabout by County Hall.

Car goes flying through the red lights pass me without their lights on. Ford Mokka so not exactly a twats car.

Nicked? 

Sorry man but that made me laugh lol

Edited by Fox92
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, adam1 said:

Car goes flying through the red lights pass me without their lights on. Ford Mokka so not exactly a twats car.

Nicked? 

Err it's a Vauxhall Mokka and it is a twats car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, adam1 said:

Nicked? 

Vauxhall mate. Any Vauxhall ever made is a twats car. No offence