Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UncleGus

Singing through a minutes silence?

im in P1 stand felt like going down to the away stand right after the minute it was disgusting behaviour from them but eventually calmed down but trust me it riled me and my mates the **** up

just remembered i shook hands with a few of those ***** before the game down the concourse but handshakes off the map when we play wba tbh absolutely apaling

im in P1 stand felt like going down to the away stand right after the minute it was disgusting behaviour from them but eventually calmed down but trust me it riled me and my mates the **** up

rqQd52.gif

It happens every year, the main reason is that the PA system is so shit you can't hear the instructions.

This, however common sense should prehaps make you realise what is happening.

On the other hand, and this doesn't justify it, they should keep quiet and respect it but perhaps they think the silence will kick in after the last post is played.

It happens every year, the main reason is that the PA system is so shit you can't hear the instructions.

That's not the case though, its pretty ****ing obvious! The players stand in a huddle. The stadium goes silent. And just for those who may not have been aware before hand, we have a helicopter and soldier lining the side of the pitch so there is no excuse.

Should the FA take action against West Brom for their fans signing through a minutes silence for our war heroes? I was disgusted

I didn't hear an awful lot after the bit at the start because I'm not that near to the away end. If they were signing the whole way through then yes, that's a bit disgusting.

But I don't see why the FA would need to take action. You can't force someone to observe a minutes silence, you certainly shouldn't be punishing them for breaking it, even if they are twats they haven't actually harmed anyone.

You don't need instructions to know that you shouldn't sing through the Last Post.

As someone else mentioned, it was fairly ironic of WBA fans to boo us for not observing their minutes applause when some of their fans couldn't maintain a minute's silence in remembrance of WW1.

just remembered i shook hands with a few of those ***** before the game down the concourse but handshakes off the map when we play wba tbh absolutely apaling

Seriously, how old are you? You felt like going down there and doing what? Getting arrested? If the actions of a few small minded idiots "rile you the **** up", I seriously worry for you. Jeeze.

Most of the noise came from people coming up from the concourse. Singing and in good spirits, unaware that there was a minutes silence going on.

So calm down you bunch of twats. Every year.

As for this. They can go **** off. Most people wouldn't have known or given a shit what the applause was even for. The world doesn't bend over for you.

From where we were it sounded very much like fans in the concourse.

We've had it in L1 when fans come into the stadium.from.the concourse and continue singing until they realise whats happening.

Im sure its not intentionally done

Archived