Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Morgan

Had his best game in a city shirt this season today, (and I said that last week.)
Been one of his critics, especially as i'd prefer Wasilewski + Huth as a partnership with 4 at the back, but he played fantastic today.

Got the goal he's needed, and we needed at the time, actually scoring from a corner which has seemed like an eternity.

Took players on (and successfully) managed to complete some crosses and long balls for once, and got forward when needed to.

That was an 'alright, glad he played', but then I saw the camera point to him after the whistle, Mahrez & Bentaleb sharing some love, Vardy & Nuge laughing - happy they got their goals and a bonus I imagine, and then Morgan's face of pure emotional torture to have lost the game, it just blew me away a bit. 

Glad to see Morgan actually care, glad to see him get the goal, hopefully he can take this game and rally the troops for the remaining games.

10/10 today Morgan, congrats.

Had his best game in a city shirt this season today, (and I said that last week.)

Been one of his critics, especially as i'd prefer Wasilewski + Huth as a partnership with 4 at the back, but he played fantastic today.

Got the goal he's needed, and we needed at the time, actually scoring from a corner which has seemed like an eternity.

Took players on (and successfully) managed to complete some crosses and long balls for once, and got forward when needed to.

That was an 'alright, glad he played', but then I saw the camera point to him after the whistle, Mahrez & Bentaleb sharing some love, Vardy & Nuge laughing - happy they got their goals and a bonus I imagine, and then Morgan's face of pure emotional torture to have lost the game, it just blew me away a bit. 

Glad to see Morgan actually care, glad to see him get the goal, hopefully he can take this game and rally the troops for the remaining games.

10/10 today Morgan, congrats.

Never read such rubbish.10 out of ten for a defender who was part of a team that let in 4 and could of been 7.the mind boggles

Never read such rubbish.10 out of ten for a defender who was part of a team that let in 4 and could of been 7.the mind boggles

Tbf we could have scored 7 as well. He was excellent today and his form has been on the up since we have gone 5 at the back. I've been saying this since then. We were always going to concede goals playing the expansive style we were trying to get in front and then hold on. Unfortunately we never got in front otherwise it would have been a low scoring game

So because Ulloa was a forward for a side that scored 3 he should get at least a 9/10?

No of course not,a forward getting a high mark playing in a team that's scores 3 away from home in the prem would never get higher than a defender that's let in 4. Am I missing something. We let 4 goals in and Morgan suddenly a world beater? No defender can get more than 4 surely. If he had played well why would we would have let 4 in,wouldn't he have covered the others etc...

Ulloa did ok.maybe 7, because the attack did its job,the defence well err it was crap again

Second goal is a lucky deflection and third a pen. The fourth is when we are committed forward to try and get back into it.

yes we let in four but a defender can still play well in this circumstance

Your logic is wasted around here. In the same way Harry Kane will get a 10 in every newspaper despite not having a kick for the majority of the match. First goal was a 1 yard tap in, 2nd deflection which was going wide and 3rd a penalty. Thought he was much more impressive at our place.

Second goal is a lucky deflection and third a pen. The fourth is when we are committed forward to try and get back into it.

If upson had any speed the ball wouldn't have even got into the box, he was woefully slow and out paced for that goal.

Good header, still doesn't make him prem class, neither does upson not being prem class, flat footed an mistake prone, replace him for the promotion push

I would drop Morgan and play wasilewski more often, especially if we are sticking with this awful 5-4-1 formation

Wes seems to have developed this charge out of the defence with the ball that looks almost impressive.bit like the wild panic of a wild wildabeast being chased by a pack of lions,nailed on certainty that a sad endings coming especially if the beast is really a flat footed donkey

• 1 month later...

Been a beast the past few games!

Credit where credit is due people who slated his poor performances

Agreed he's been really good for the last 4 games. I really didn't think he could cope at this level - maybe he can.

He seems to have extra confidence next to Huth, the panic stations aren't there at the moment!

This.

Huth has taken charge and Morgan is able to play a good game without thinking it's him or a goal.

This.

Huth has taken charge and Morgan is able to play a good game without thinking it's him or a goal.

Agree. This was very evident against Swansea. But then shouldn't the armband go to Cambi?

Archived