Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

City table £7.9m bid for Croatian striker Kramaric

I know nothing about him, but he must be good if it's true that the clubs mentioned are interested in signing him. However I can't visualise him choosing to join a football club who are struggling to stay in the P.L.

If Chelsea want him, then they will get him. £8m is a weekends pocket money to their stinking rich owner. 

We certainly need to get at least a decent goal scorer & a couple of strong defenders in, otherwise it doesn't look too good for City.

Nigel still has my support & I hope that goes for the owners also.

Just read this what do you think 

http://www.sports-network.co.uk/leicesterbid

The only reason I can think of why Rijeka would want that much money is that they need some cash to compensate for the poor attendances in the Croatian top division.

Normally, anywhere between £2m and £4m would probably be reasonable.

I know nothing about him, but he must be good if it's true that the clubs mentioned are interested in signing him. However I can't visualise him choosing to join a football club who are struggling to stay in the P.L.

If Chelsea want him, then they will get him. £8m is a weekends pocket money to their stinking rich owner.

We certainly need to get at least a decent goal scorer & a couple of strong defenders in, otherwise it doesn't look too good for City.

Nigel still has my support & I hope that goes for the owners also.

Depends on how grounded he is and what chelsea are offering him - if they're going down the lukaku route while we're offering first name on the team sheet, he might choose us - depends whether he's after first team football or sitting in reserves of a big club, going out on loan and trying to break through

The Daily Kramaric! A couple of days ago in this mini saga we suggested that the Leicester City move for Andrej Kramaric was perhaps the most suitable option so far for him, maybe even being the only which actually exists outside of the fantasy world agents appear to be creating. Kramaric was said to prefer Chelsea or Juventus but at both clubs he'd find it difficult to get anywhere near the starting line-up and he apparently wants first team assurances - so something certainly had to give. 

However, Sportske Jutarnji report on Saturday that Kramaric still prefers the idea of a Chelsea transfer despite Leicester allegedly making a €10m bid for the player. The Premier League club's Thai owners are said to have offered Kramaric €1.5m per year after tax in wages. That's a huge amount considering he's still got an awful lot to prove.

It could be that Leicester are being pressed to offer even more to Kramaric, compensating him for turning down the likes of Chelsea and Juventus - should the interest exist. If Kramaric does end up at Leicester City on a huge wage and the links with huge clubs helped that to happen - then it's job done for those who have been peddling a tale in Croatia. 

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/star-set-to-turn-down-1-5m-tax-free-sum-he-wants-chelsea-transfer

1.5 million Euros a year would be well within the alleged £30k per week salary cap wouldn't it?

Not after tax. Probably pushing £40k a week

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2863833/Leicester-7m-bid-Croatia-striker-Andrej-Kramaric-rejected.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Leicester have had a £7m offer rejected for HNK Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric.  

The Premier League strugglers are scrambling for a striker to steer them to safety and have also asked about Jermain Defoe from Toronto.

The 23-year-old Kramaric has scored 28 goals in 22 games this season and is looking for £1.5million a year in wages. Chelsea and Tottenham have held talks but Juventus have a meeting scheduled with Rijeka on Sunday.

And Turkish side Trabzonspor are also believed to have made an offer.

Defoe, meanwhile, is keen to return to England and is also wanted by Harry Redknapp at QPR but the deal may be beyond the Loftus Road club's budget.

Duncan Castles on Twitter says...

Leicester City's €11million offer for Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric is just bizarre. The Croat has a €2m release clause. #LCFC #JUVE #CFC

€9 million of agents bungs/fees

Assuming it's it may be necessary considering the weight carried by the other clubs interested and was probably done to get a quick agreement.  

Archived