Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

I mentioned Okazaki to play as the main striker because of how we play. A fast, counter attacking style and I think it'll suit Okazaki. Can't see Kramaric playing when he's had about 15 minutes of PL football this season, maybe not even that, but I think Ulloa would be better behind given his ability to hold the ball and lack of pace.

But we'll wait on Vardy. Renieri mentioned in today's press conference that IF he's 100% he'll play.

It's not... but Kramaric is a player who naturally likes to drop deep to link up play. Wanting him to replace Vardy as the Spearhead makes no sense when you have two player who naturally already play that way.

I agree with that, i was just making a point about peoples perceived compatibility of strikers. It wasnt aimed at anyone in particular.

Nugent started out at leicester in a similar role that vardy plays now but to develop his partnership became a more support type striker.

To be fair, he had no input to the build up, and nearly messed up a chance 2 yards out and hit his face by accident.

I'll credit him for just being there.

I take it you've never tried to judge the flight of a ball that comes spinning off the bar then. If you had you'd have known that it's very difficult.

He did well to bring the ball down with his head and out strength the defender and beat the keeper for pace to knock it in.

Not the most elegant goal you'll ever see but criticising him for it just shows how desperate you are.

Come on moose seriously?

I take it you've never tried to judge the flight of a ball that comes spinning off the bar then. If you had you'd have known that it's very difficult.

He did well to bring the ball down with his head and out strength the defender and beat the keeper for pace to knock it in.
He did not bring it down with his head?... He missed it completely then looked down and it came back up and smacked him in the face..... Defender was on his arse as was the keeper.. Reactions I'll give him some credit for (I'd expect anyone bar our defence would have beaten the keeper to it) and he had to be there to score it... but to try and defend the goal as some sort of "Skill" is the true definition of desperate .... 

The ball spinning off the bar has nothing to do with it... the ball didn't change flight like spin on a free kick.. it went up and came straight down, he just missed it completely, everytime someone criticizes him you call them desperate, yet you keep coming back to defend him when you could just leave it... 

Not the most elegant goal you'll ever see but criticizing him for it just shows how desperate you are.

Nobody criticized it not being an elegant goal, they criticized the poor judgement that turned it into an ugly goal when it was a pretty simple header for a professional footballer... 

Its the sort of goal a striker needs to break the spell....he'll probably score loads now.

We live in hope! 

Great goal, got himself in the position to score and the angle he headed the ball down gave the keeper no chance. all keepers would expect a header straight in towards the goal but the trickery of the header made it so unpredictable

Archived