Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
floz

Shinji Okazaki

Reminds me of the other goal he scored away at West Ham - similar style and effort required. :D

Well done to you, Shinji. You won't end up being our top scorer this season, but contribute to our goal tally and advance up the table regardless.

Thank you.

If you don't love Shinji you are basically a stone. His face after the goal is like the face you would pull when you lose your wallet on a night out but get home to find a chomp that you forgot about sitting on the worktop.

How anybody can look for a disappointment in yesterday is far beyond me. Each striker did what they are paid to do yesterday - score. Thought Ulloa was a bit sloppy first half, expected Okazaki to come on half time, but when he did come on he scored anyway. Look at his face. 

Can't believe that some on here are going on about the quality of the goal ....   he nipped in and scored ...   end of.      If I recall lots of Linekers were scrappy efforts ....

The important thing is that it will have increased his confidence no end and hopefully be the start of a run ....   the same can also be said about Leo.  

It looked like he got a nudge in the back to me which made him miss the header. He didn't give up on it and got the goal. Why some of you insist on slating him whatever he does I don't know, especially when we've just dicked Newcastle away and are top of the league. Will you ever be happy?

First thing I thought, you can see their player put his hands on him. Didn't even think it would be an issue... obviously people have to point score though.

What I do like about Shinji is his eagerness to do well, even though he's not starting games currently.

We really do seem to have a squad who appear to be willing to wait for their chance. As in, we are playing for the club, not ourselves. I guess this must come first and foremost from the manager and the coaching team.

Shinji comes on and impresses. Ulloa gets his chance, and scores. Matt James I think will be just the same. Simpson....has waited and is now taking his chance.

This squad mentality thing is great to see.

Archived