Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Guest Col city fan

Tottenham v City Scoreline Prediction

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted

I can't see us getting much in this game personally.

3-1 to the Spurs

Posted

1-2 to City with us fielding a strong side.

A good warm up before going to O.T.

 

I think Spurs will concentrate on next week's league cup 2nd leg and that they will go on to win that particular cup.

Posted

Got a feeling we'll play a strong side and Spurs won't.

 

Can't see Kane, Erikssen, Vertonghen or Lloris starting for them. I think we've got a good chance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...