Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Think after a full pre season we will see the best of him next season. Certainly he shows glimpses of real quality and I believe he will be a real asset. Quiet excited to see how he does to be honest.

If Nige can get Jamie Vardy in the England team, he can get Kramaric to the very top of the game I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought he didn't get enough credit for his finish on Sunday. It reminded me of how Aguero gives the keeper no chance from those angles.

Also reminded me of Gary Taylor-Fletcher's goal vs Bolton in the 5-3 match :)

He will come good sooner rather than later. There's something there with Kramaric. He looks decent even when he's not playing that well. When he turns it on, I reckon we will see a top player. Chelsea weren't after him for no reason..

If Nige can get Jamie Vardy in the England team, he can get Kramaric to the very top of the game I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm chuffed to bits for Vardy to have made it into the England squad. His development over the years has the potential for a fairytale. Still, you're to consider the absence of several other young forwards who are on duty with the U-21s and the general lack of both skilled, dedicated and consistent English talent up front.

And it's still questionable whether Vardy can become a regular or if this is just a one-off.

As for Kramaric, I suppose the competition within the Croatian national squad up front is a different case altogether - you've got Mandzukic and Kalinic, but then whom else?

Olic is 35, Petric 33 - and I wonder whether Jelavic will get any more call-ups now that Hull have been relegated. Depends on where he'll end up over the summer, I guess.

If given a regular chance within our squad next season and beyond that, Kramaric could potentially develop into quite the accomplished international striker.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm chuffed to bits for Vardy to have made it into the England squad. His development over the years has the potential for a fairytale. Still, you're to consider the absence of several other young forwards who are on duty with the U-21s and the general lack of both skilled, dedicated and consistent English talent up front.

And it's still questionable whether Vardy can become a regular or if this is just a one-off.

As for Kramaric, I suppose the competition within the Croatian national squad up front is a different case altogether - you've got Mandzukic and Kalinic, but then whom else?

Olic is 35, Petric 33 - and I wonder whether Jelavic will get any more call-ups now that Hull have been relegated. Depends on where he'll end up over the summer, I guess.

If given a regular chance within our squad next season and beyond that, Kramaric could potentially develop into quite the accomplished international striker.

Depends on whether he's given the chance

He'll get over 12 goals next season, guaranteed.

This is great news, they all came in 1-0 victories as well so we are basically already safe before kicking a ball. I'm hearing Top has already booked the private jet to Thailand next summer to celebrate our 15/16 survival season.

This is great news, they all came in 1-0 victories as well so we are basically already safe before kicking a ball. I'm hearing Top has already booked the private jet to Thailand next summer to celebrate our 15/16 survival season.

*Europe season

Title winning season*

Archived