Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Does anyone else feel he'll have a much bigger role to play next season if we stay up? We've seen a few flashes of his brilliance but he has a few aspects of his game he needs to develop to make the step up to the Prem.

His chances have been limited but I think we are just sticking to what we know is effective now to get us over the safety line. Vardy and Ulloa are quite rightly undroppable at the moment so he will have to be patient. Like I said, I think next season we'll see a lot more of him

Kramaric played in behind ulloa and Vardy vs Swansea and did well. I agree, it needs to be Kram or Mahrez just to give us the ability to go forward when possession turns over or to create in a tighter game.

Bur on the Kramaric front I don't see why people are over complicating this. He looks a superb talent. The guy can turn on an absolute six pence, can clearly finish, and seems to have decent pace.

Really... I thought he was poor against Swansea, did little of note and had two great chances to get a shot on target and ballooned them well over. He has some talent, that's obvious. But anyone saying he should be playing is deluding themselves.

There is an argument to be had that we spend £7m on a player and don't play him. The way I look at it was that we needed a striker, your options were get someone from abroad who might take time to settle, or get someone from the UK and pay ridiculously over the odds for someone who probably doesn't have as much ability. We took the first option, it's not quite worked out at the moment but it could so easily do next year. There were flaws with both options.

Does anyone else feel he'll have a much bigger role to play next season if we stay up? We've seen a few flashes of his brilliance but he has a few aspects of his game he needs to develop to make the step up to the Prem.

His chances have been limited but I think we are just sticking to what we know is effective now to get us over the safety line. Vardy and Ulloa are quite rightly unstoppable at the moment so he will have to be patient. Like I said, I think next season we'll see a lot more of him

I think he will. Nige has played it well IMO, he's given the lad some prem time, got him used to the pace/strength of the league. Kram now knows where his game needs to improve. But if he had started every game now and not done well, we would no doubt be saying how sh*t he is now. Instead we are talking about how Nige may or may not have made the right decision in not playing him. Takes the emphasis away from the player.

Sure nige knows how to handle him. Look at vardy now compared to his first season. The coaching staff probably want to bulk him up a bit and work on the physical side of him for next season. Fair play to vardy and Ulloa who have made themselves un dropable at the moment. He just has to keep his head down, work hard in training and not complain. When his chance comes he has to do so well that he himself becomes undropable. He should take a look at albrighton.

Really... I thought he was poor against Swansea, did little of note and had two great chances to get a shot on target and ballooned them well over. He has some talent, that's obvious. But anyone saying he should be playing is deluding themselves.

There is an argument to be had that we spend £7m on a player and don't play him. The way I look at it was that we needed a striker, your options were get someone from abroad who might take time to settle, or get someone from the UK and pay ridiculously over the odds for someone who probably doesn't have as much ability. We took the first option, it's not quite worked out at the moment but it could so easily do next year. There were flaws with both options.

His link up play vs Swansea was impressive but those two shots were appalling and as a supposed natural finisher it's a little alarming. I've every faith that he'll come good given the right circumstances but right now it's hard to put forward a case for him to be starting matches for us. You could argue that with Nugent out and the formation we play at home that he could be in rather than Mahrez who seems to be struggling for form but with this season so important for our aspirations we can't afford to carry a player in the hope of him scoring and kicking on. That'll come with a full pre-season and properly settling in.

Most definitely. They'll probably spend a lot of summer working with striking formations and partnerships to see where Kram fits in best because he's clearly a very skilful player. It's obvious not the time for tinkering now though as Vardy, Ulloa and a fit Nugent really need to start wherever possible as it is

Look forward to hopefully seeing more of him next season. Always good to have different options available

Most definitely. They'll probably spend a lot of summer working with striking formations and partnerships to see where Kram fits in best because he's clearly a very skilful player. It's obvious not the time for tinkering now though as Vardy, Ulloa and a fit Nugent really need to start wherever possible as it is

Look forward to hopefully seeing more of him next season. Always good to have different options available

After a pre season with Nigel he'll come back fitter and stronger, he'll know you need to bust a gut to even be considered for game time. That, along with his ability should hopefully see a much better return on investment!

He needs a few starts under his belt, it must be so difficult coming on, getting up to game speed and prove himself with in 15-20 mins,  I agree it's not the right time for him to start with only 3 game left, but he has quality and needs time to gain confidence

He'll be far more of an asset if we stay up and he gets a full pre-season with us. Pearson clearly doesn't like playing him with Ulloa as more often than not he subs them for each other or simply doesn't play them together full stop, which is odd because the first 20-30 minutes when they did get a game together Kramaric seemed to read Ulloa's flicks better than the other strikers do.

In any case, Ulloa's scoring, Vardy is on fire - almost unplayable - and Nugent - before the calf problem had a goal and 3 assists in 3 games. I'm happy with those 3 for the run-in and Kramaric to play a bit part.

he'll be a star for us next season after off-season body work and pre-season training.

I have complete faith in him.

I do think there's a bit of irony about this considering he came to us rather than Chelsea to get games, while their only fit striker is well past his sell by date and they're crying out for a striker, we're firing on all cylinders without him making the team.

I think next year after a pre season and a bit of bulking up he'll be our main man.

I do think there's a bit of irony about this considering he came to us rather than Chelsea to get games, while their only fit striker is well past his sell by date and they're crying out for a striker, we're firing on all cylinders without him making the team.

I think next year after a pre season and a bit of bulking up he'll be our main man.

He's probably missed out on a premier league winners medal by coming to us lol 

I do hope and expect him to do very well next year though.

He's probably missed out on a premier league winners medal by coming to us lol

I do hope and expect him to do very well next year though.

who'd have thought he'd get more game time at Chelsea during the run-in

Looking forward to results of a preseason

he'll be a star for us next season after off-season body work and pre-season training.

I have complete faith in him.

So have I.

However, it makes you wonder whether he will be seen as first choice striker (if we stay up)?

I think he needs to be seen as first choice (with us or elsewhere) in order to progress.

He's been quoted in the Croatian media as saying he's short of fitness and the club are using him only occasionally. Also admitted its been a big culture shock and the target is to adjust ready for next season.

You got a link or anything? Sounds like the right attitude.

He'll be far more of an asset if we stay up and he gets a full pre-season with us. Pearson clearly doesn't like playing him with Ulloa as more often than not he subs them for each other or simply doesn't play them together full stop, which is odd because the first 20-30 minutes when they did get a game together Kramaric seemed to read Ulloa's flicks better than the other strikers do.

In any case, Ulloa's scoring, Vardy is on fire - almost unplayable - and Nugent - before the calf problem had a goal and 3 assists in 3 games. I'm happy with those 3 for the run-in and Kramaric to play a bit part.

This idea of strikers teaming up, at this end of season run....Next game or next season will be different, plus who knows who goes ,who stays, and if all stay then these players will have more time together, over the pre-season training.

We should learn from the presumptions made during this season, these opinions have no meaning, for future developement,

of the teams hopes and dreams for next season, to what pairings one believe is the best.

kramaric is Fizikaly fit

that is not the issue why he is not playing, main reason is that guy letf from home (Croatia) for the first time to another country to play football and he came to Leicester all alone, now club is doing great and there is no need to force him, obvious thing is that club is just giving him time to adjust to new culture etc.

Next season he will be starter for sure!

kramaric is Fizikaly fit

that is not the issue why he is not playing, main reason is that guy letf from home (Croatia) for the first time to another country to play football and he came to Leicester all alone, now club is doing great and there is no need to force him, obvious thing is that club is just giving him time to adjust to new culture etc.

The irony being that he said he signed for us because he didn't want to warm the chelsea bench and costa's injury means he would have played more games if he'd gone there!

kramaric is Fizikaly fit

Are you croation,physically

They're trying to "manage" Kramaric properly with a view to the longer term. Talented for sure but it's a step up in the PL and while he's shown some fabulous flashes, they're taking their time with him. This has come from within the coaching set up.

He's been quoted in the Croatian media as saying he's short of fitness and the club are using him only occasionally. Also admitted its been a big culture shock and the target is to adjust ready for next season.

:thumbup:

The irony being that he said he signed for us because he didn't want to warm the chelsea bench and costa's injury means he would have played more games if he'd gone there!

At least with us he wont be loaned around the world until being released.

Archived