Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

He must be either high-quality, or the league he played in was really crap - I suspect both?

I'd probably go for both too. Seems to be to have been a strong talent in a weak league. 

He does look a natural finisher though, hopefully he can settle next season and get 11 or 12 goals. 

He looks at ease on the ball, always looking for the right pass or chance to shoot.

I don't think he has been helped this season by playing as the lone striker and then only getting 10 to 15 minute cameo appearances as sub.

The best is yet to come.

Really don't see how people are expecting him to score 20 goals next season when he has done nothing to prove that he's capable of even double figures yet.

Yeah this, I think anywhere between 10-15 would be brilliant but 20 is a ridiculous figure.

Yeah this, I think anywhere between 10-15 would be brilliant but 20 is a ridiculous figure.

He'll probably get around 10 ish i imagine, although i'm not sure he'll even be starting since i'm not convinced he's any better than Vardy or Ulloa.

Really don't see how people are expecting him to score 20 goals next season when he has done nothing to prove that he's capable of even double figures yet.

expecting or hoping?

Personally think he has done enough in Croatia to suggest he's very capable of getting 20... and here he's definely shown glimpes of class here whilst being used sparingly to suggest  he is definitely capable of doing it...

He'll probably get around 10 ish i imagine, although i'm not sure he'll even be starting since i'm not convinced he's any better than Vardy or Ulloa.

If Ulloah who often went missing in games can get 13 in a season then see no reason why Kramaric, if given the same game time, cant get the same if not more

Obviously I'm hopeful and excited for Kram next season but think 20 goals is pushing it. Going to reserve my prediction until after the main pre season friendlies, atm we have no idea even whether he's 1st-4th/5th choice striker

• 3 weeks later...

With all the strike options available and trying to avoid a second season syndrome, I'd be more than glad if he managed to grab ten goals to add to our survival.

Can't actually see him starting many games so 10 would be excellent

It's too early to make a judgement call on him just yet. Yes he showed a good level of skill allied to a strikers instincts so looks promising. The one thing I'm certain off is he'll be a lot fitter and stronger physically after working with the fitness Coaches.

Defenders won't be aware of him either so he has a chance of making it to double figures. After that anything is possible.

Archived