Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

So hard to try and hit the ground running for a relegation fighting team. I'm going to put a tenner on him being our top scorer next season right now, a these 5 months plus a pre-season will do wonders for the lad.

Guest LCFC_World

1st season is always a struggle for signings from abroad. Look at Ozil in his first season at Arsenal compared to this season...

Going to be one amazing player.

• 2 weeks later...

Kramaric: I’m So Happy To Be Here

Posted: Thu 28 May 2015 
Author: Leicester City

After scoring the final goal of the season last weekend, Leicester City striker Andrej Kramaric spoke of his delight at celebrating it with the supporters.
Kramarić pulled the trigger on a sensational finish to make it 5-1 against Queens Park Rangers at King Power Stadium on Sunday afternoon, and after the relief of pulling off the great escape, emotions soon turned to delight. 

The 23-year-old arrived in January to play his part in the Foxes’ incredible survival, and with half a season of Premier League experience under his belt, he’s hoping that supporters will see even more from him next campaign. 

He told Foxes Player: “It’s an amazing experience and an amazing feeling. I can say only that I am so happy to be here and that I hope to continue to get better next season.” 

Scoring was a fitting way to round off the campaign, and as much as he enjoyed scoring, the striker admitted that it was a goal for the fans just as much as himself. 

He added: “I don’t know what to say, I’m so happy because I scored and I will try next season to score more goals for the fans. 

“I hope that we can give the fans some more enjoyment by winning some more games.”

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/kramaric-im-so-happy-to-be-here-2473455.aspx#f2xXdpIoUjjewQzf.99

Kramaric: I’m So Happy To Be Here

Posted: Thu 28 May 2015 

Author: Leicester City

After scoring the final goal of the season last weekend, Leicester City striker Andrej Kramaric spoke of his delight at celebrating it with the supporters.
Kramarić pulled the trigger on a sensational finish to make it 5-1 against Queens Park Rangers at King Power Stadium on Sunday afternoon, and after the relief of pulling off the great escape, emotions soon turned to delight. 

The 23-year-old arrived in January to play his part in the Foxes’ incredible survival, and with half a season of Premier League experience under his belt, he’s hoping that supporters will see even more from him next campaign. 

He told Foxes Player: “It’s an amazing experience and an amazing feeling. I can say only that I am so happy to be here and that I hope to continue to get better next season.” 

Scoring was a fitting way to round off the campaign, and as much as he enjoyed scoring, the striker admitted that it was a goal for the fans just as much as himself. 

He added: “I don’t know what to say, I’m so happy because I scored and I will try next season to score more goals for the fans. 

“I hope that we can give the fans some more enjoyment by winning some more games.”

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/kramaric-im-so-happy-to-be-here-2473455.aspx#f2xXdpIoUjjewQzf.99

Great player for the future. I can see him progress so much in the summer. Fancy him to go on and have a cracking season.

I'm still just as excited about this lad as I was when we signed him. It's gonna be hard for him to break into the team since Mahrez has been excellent behind the strikers and Ulloa and Vardy seem to be the right balance in the new system. You can probably add Okazaki into the mix as well and I haven't even mentioned Nuge. But if kram is as good as I think he is he will establish himself.

My only issue with him, especially considering he was apparently at his best playing behind and supplying the main striker at his previous club, is that whenever he gets the ball there seems to always be a massive disconnect between him and the rest of the players. It seems as though he'd rather do 50 stepovers himself, go nowhere, and win a corner, rather than pass when he has the opportunity. It's even more annoying because the few times he has passed or crossed they've been great crosses.

I can't wait for next season and for us to have built him in to our system we play. That finish on Sunday was ruthless and showed a glimpse of how instinctive he is. I actually think he could play the Mahrez/Nugent role in the formation we've played this last couple of months but he'll also develop in to an out and out striker too so we could get him to lead the line but make sure he has the support to do so. When he played up front on his own during our tough spell, he had limited support due to us playing 5 defenders and there being little creativity around him. I've a feeling he'll be superb next year.

Hope fans don't put too much pressure on him to be a huge success next year. See a lot of comments saying 'after a full pre-season he'll be banging them in' just hope there isn't too much of a burden on the lad.

Reckon we'll see the best of him next season. This season when he joined we still didn't properly know the best way to play consistently. And the club's morale was on a low. Confidence was down.

Hopefully next season he can kick-start with a consecutive run of games and goals.

Hope fans don't put too much pressure on him to be a huge success next year. See a lot of comments saying 'after a full pre-season he'll be banging them in' just hope there isn't too much of a burden on the lad.

Agreed. Dont want to be putting unnecessary pressure on him.

Archived