Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

I think a proper pre season will do him the world of good, we'll bring up to the high physical standards we have here and hopefully he will get the opportunity to play in attacking formations.

The guys natural ability shines through, he just needs to get used to a higher standard of football and we'll have an absolute gem in our hands.

He's a much better FOOTBALLER than Vardy, he's so classy with his touches and guile on the ball. I would personally have him start the season over Vardy, because I think going forward he's our future,although ideally both starting toegther would be an interesting prospect. Kramaric is russell group and Vardy is polytechnic.

Love the guys attitude. 

Turns down Chelski and understands why he isn't starting matches. Fairplay to the lad, could easily have gone to his head.

And people claim Pearson can't man-manage players: clearly getting it spot on with this lad, as well as the likes of Vardy in the past.

And people claim Pearson can't man-manage players: clearly getting it spot on with this lad, as well as the likes of Vardy in the past.

Pearson's apparent inability to man-manage players appears to be utter gubbins.

How much more evidence does anyone need that the players continued to play for him last season?

He's got his head screwed on. For a young player of his talent and recent transfer fee that is a rare and pleasing thing. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of him next year.

I think Pearson will have a bit of a dilemma next season. Will he stick with the Ulloa/Vardy combo, or chuck in Kram, give him a run in the team and see what he can do?

Or sign another striker? Exciting times for City.

I think Pearson will have a bit of a dilemma next season. Will he stick with the Ulloa/Vardy combo, or chuck in Kram, give him a run in the team and see what he can do?

Or sign another striker? Exciting times for City.

Big pre-season for all the forwards. I think he will stick with Ulloa and Vardy to start with though unless another striker of exceptional quality comes in.

He's a much better FOOTBALLER than Vardy, he's so classy with his touches and guile on the ball. I would personally have him start the season over Vardy, because I think going forward he's our future,although ideally both starting toegther would be an interesting prospect. Kramaric is russell group and Vardy is polytechnic.

Vardy is an England international who has played a massive part in us staying in this league!

Big pre-season for all the forwards. I think he will stick with Ulloa and Vardy to start with though unless another striker of exceptional quality comes in.

I agree. I'd be surprised to see Pearson start without Ulloa and Vardy. Unless, as you say, we sign another striker who will clearly command a starting place.

I think a proper pre season will do him the world of good, we'll bring up to the high physical standards we have here and hopefully he will get the opportunity to play in attacking formations.

The guys natural ability shines through, he just needs to get used to a higher standard of football and we'll have an absolute gem in our hands.

Fully agree with this. He showed us his ability on the ball and with an attacking lineup he will likely find the net often.

He joined a team with a losing mentality record on the fast track to relegation but a few months later and he has the chance to be a key player in what will hopefully be a side who are a force to be reckoned with next season.

Get it right. It began to look like their hard work would never pay off, but they never demonstrated disinterest or resignation.

It creates just the right kind of problem we need to be successful - genuine competition and options for places between talented footballers who each offer something different. And we'll need striker options if we're going to start challenging for prizes. :Like others, I'm much encouraged.     

Haha muppet.

He may be much better in technical skill but Vardy contributes a lot more to our style of play than he does. He's also a much better footballer than Ulloa and I'd imagine that's who he'll start over. Vardy and Kramaric up front, Mahrez behind them

I agree that Vardy is integral if we want to be on the front foot.Here's hoping he makes similar improvements next season, to that of the title winning year, he just lacks the composure and brain to be a top striker. But then would he run like he does if he had those attributes?

i so hope you're all right, but i still can't see where he fits into our system. 

i think he has the makings our a great footballer, especially technically. but still just don't get where he's gonna play, who he's gonna replace or how it's gonna work. 

seems like a proper sound geezer tho. 

i so hope you're all right, but i still can't see where he fits into our system. 

i think he has the makings our a great footballer, especially technically. but still just don't get where he's gonna play, who he's gonna replace or how it's gonna work. 

seems like a proper sound geezer tho.

At the moment I agree, but he's an undeniable talent who is adapting his game to English football and our system. If he couldn't fit into Pearson's moulde I doubt he'd have forked out £7-9mil for him. He'll find his place and his feet in our team next season.

I think his link up play this far has been very good and has played well with Ulloa, Vardy and Nugent when on the pitch. His finishing has been poor though. He could easily have had 5 or 6 with the chances he's had but it hasn't come off for him. He does need to cut out that stupid chip shot though, that's not working.

It's all about having options whether that's to start a game or to bring someone who offers something different when your struggling to score against a particular type of defensive strategy.

It's all about having options whether that's to start a game or to bring someone who offers something different when your struggling to score against a particular type of defensive strategy.

Agree, for the first time I can really remember we have a 'big' man up top in Ulloa, a 'pacey' fwd in Vardy, a 'poacher' in Krameric and an 'industrious' fwd in Nugent. I'd say we'd be looking for a genuine link man to take up the Mahrez role in the future but these are a luxury which at the minute I doubt we could afford one.

Agree, for the first time I can really remember we have a 'big' man up top in Ulloa, a 'pacey' fwd in Vardy, a 'poacher' in Krameric and an 'industrious' fwd in Nugent. I'd say we'd be looking for a genuine link man to take up the Mahrez role in the future but these are a luxury which at the minute I doubt we could afford one.

I think Kramaric could do a good job at being a link up man, a la Mahrez as well, if he was asked to.

He has the added incentive of wanting to lead the line for Croatia at Euro 2016, he'll have a blinding season i think.

30 goals and a golden boot at the European Championships

He'd be off to Chelsea in January if he got close to that imo

He'd be off to Chelsea in January if he got close to that imo

That's always the problem for teams that groom young talent, Chelsea had 25 players out on loan last season, they like to stockpile talent.

Archived