Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Robert Huth - signs (Official)

Never liked this guy. Big horrible Stoke thug. But he was decent, so I'm happy.

How the **** is he only 30? Thought he'd be about 35 tbh.

Seems like he's been around for decades but he's only 30.

SIGNIMUP

It's cos he's a big bastard. People assume big slow defenders are always old.

In the same way people still think Vardy is in his early 20s.

Never liked this guy. Big horrible Stoke thug. But he was decent, so I'm happy.

It's cos he's a big bastard. People assume big slow defenders are always old.

In the same way people still think Vardy is in his early 20s.

So Vardy isn't in his early twentys?

Only really a good signing if he's noticeably better than Wasilewski, who certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped. Morgan hasn't been too bad either but should make way before Wasyl. However I doubt we're about to sack off our captain just before the start of a relegation run-in.

Upson is fit again apparently, so should have plenty of options in defence now

Pearson -

""Upson is more or less available now which is very positive for us, he's got a lot of experience.

"Some players need a few more games but someone of his experience and game understanding would get more from being involved with us and training with the first team.

"Hopefully once Matt gets on the pitch he can do what he set out to do. It's been frustrating for the lad too.

"I'm delighted I have someone of his ability and experience becoming available for an important stage of the season. Players don't get injured on purpose, it's good to have him available."

"In January 2015, the FA began an investigation into Huth after he took part in a game on Twitter in which users guessed the gender of people in sexually explicit photos. He deleted his interactions with the game and apologised. The FA charged him over the interactions later that month."

lol

so we get him on loan and upson is fit (presuming that's not a lie). we've got morgan (captain), was (best defender at the club), huth (clearly signed on loan to play football), upson (dunno) and moore (one of our own). they all gonna play or what? 

so we get him on loan and upson is fit (presuming that's not a lie). we've got morgan (captain), was (best defender at the club), huth (clearly signed on loan to play football), upson (dunno) and moore (one of our own). they all gonna play or what? 

Could play the old 8-1-1 formation

probably yes! Just not all at the same time. We have to have a squad capable of keeping us up, not just a first team 11 that can keep us up

Archived