Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Robert Huth - signs (Official)

Wonder if Pearson is thinking about going back to the 3-5-2

Have Huth, Wasyl, Morgan as the centre backs.

Schlupp and De Laet as wingbacks.

Mahrez + 2 in the midfield.

Ulloa and Kramaric up top.

Good shout, could be. Can't see it happening in the next few weeks playing against stronger opposition

Wes has played every game hes been available for, hes our Captain. I really dont see us dropping him

Neither do I see us employing an entire new system. I know its possible, but halfway through the season to change our tried and tested seems very un-Nigel Pearson

In your brain yes but in reality probably not

How's it tried and testing and not worth changing? We're sitting bottom of the premier league and could of been a tactic Pearson may of wanted to utalise during the season but hasn't been able to due to Upsons injury?

It's pretty obvious we get bullied in the middle of the park so having 3 CM's may help give others freedom and give less space to opposition. We have good wing back options that possess a lot of speed and stamina to help support attack and defence and think the prospect of Wes, Was and Huth sounds pretty frightening lol

Don't think we will always play this formation but I woulsnt rule out not seeing it

Most definitely as a central defensive partnership,if you had said Terry and Cahill you may have had a point.Ivanovic is a fullback.

Oops, had a mare there then... Well, at least you saw the point I was trying to make lol

Wonder if Pearson is thinking about going back to the 3-5-2 

Have Huth, Wasyl, Morgan as the centre backs.

Schlupp and De Laet as wingbacks.

Mahrez + 2 in the midfield.

Ulloa and Kramaric up top.

Wholeheartedly agree with this. I was actually about to post something very similar to this.

The back three could even have Upson playing as a Sweeper behind any combination of Moore,Wasyl,Wes and Huth but your suggestion would be ideal.

Both Schlupp and RDL could work really well as wingbacks. Not quite fullbacks,not quite wingers.

The mid 3 can change depending on who we play with combinations of Hammond,Cambiasso,DD,and James with either Knockhaert or Mahrez (when he is back) to add a creative spark.

Ulloa up top with Kramaric obviously makes most sense.

Pretty crazy we both had the exact same thought but I reckon it's because this system really suits us and quite a few teams had success with it during the World Cup.

How's it tried and testing and not worth changing? We're sitting bottom of the premier league and could of been a tactic Pearson may of wanted to utalise during the season but hasn't been able to due to Upsons injury?

It's pretty obvious we get bullied in the middle of the park so having 3 CM's may help give others freedom and give less space to opposition. We have good wing back options that possess a lot of speed and stamina to help support attack and defence and think the prospect of Wes, Was and Huth sounds pretty frightening lol

Don't think we will always play this formation but I woulsnt rule out not seeing it

Listen to the post match interviews and it appears were under the impression that the work we are doing is good and its bringing good performances but not results; make of that what you will I suppose.

Not saying that I'm against changing it around it just seems unlikely knowing who and what is being dealt with.

Who knows what weve had planned and not seen come to fruition; Lewandowski in the Championship and an orange flamingo on the wing. If we see it and it works good. As for Huth; make it happen

Agree again.

Can kind of see what NP is doing - he's building options. 4 decent central defenders gives us cover even if we decide to go 3 at the back. We've got plenty of wide players, both defensively and attacking; which again gives us options to change. There's a good spread of roles in depth in midfield & now we have more strikiing options with Kramaric.

On paper, we're building a squad that can consider plan A, B and C - something we've been crying out for for years. Add a left back, Okazaki & cheeky loan for an established Prem attacking midfielder & we ought to be better than at least 3 teams.

Just hope they're being trained/coached into knowing what to do when & not to be dissapointed if dropped! ;-)

I'm happy with this but we still need a left back and a creative attacking midfielder.

Agree re left back. Not sure we can have a "creative attacking midfielder" in a central two, if we play with wingers.

Could either Knocky or Mahrez be the creative man in the hole?

But then Kramaric will probably play off Ulloa with two defensive-ish central midfielders and two wingers.

Shame we can only pick eleven.

Agree re left back. Not sure we can have a "creative attacking midfielder" in a central two, if we play with wingers.

But then Kramaric will probably play off Ulloa with two defensive-ish central midfielders and two wingers.

Always goes through my mind when picking a team - pisses me right off

I'd love to see Cambiasso play in the hole.

"In January 2015, the FA began an investigation into Huth after he took part in a game on Twitter in which users guessed the gender of people in sexually explicit photos. He deleted his interactions with the game and apologised. The FA charged him over the interactions later that month."

lol

Could be quite valuable for the summer tour of Thailand.

Archived