Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Happy Fox

NP's Press Conference - 14.30 GMT

Recommended Posts

Posted

Haha, you're very wrong if that's really what you think. The number that want him out has been growing, and after Saturday's pathetic result Im sure it grew considerably. But anyway, that's for another thread I guess. Don't know why I'm even waiting for this news conference to be honest...not going to be very interesting is it?

 

Saturdays 'pathetic' result, that was down to our players not being able to finish and nothing to do with the way the team was managed...

Posted

"not prepared to talk about it"

 

"never talked about internal details of my relationship with owners"

 

 

no questions (on camera) about McArthur incident

Posted

"not prepared to talk about it"

 

"never talked about internal details of my relationship with owners"

 

 

no questions (on camera) about McArthur incident

 

As it should be

Posted

Probably said more than he needed to. Could have done the same as Wenger and asked them what this has to do with the game against Arsenal.

Posted

"I understand the interest and you wanting to ask questions, but I have loyalties to the people I work for, my staff and the players, which really is more important to me than trying to clarify things for a story which was based on speculation."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...