Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

Thank god I don't have to listen to this mentally draining Spanish commentary on my stream any longer.

It looked so good for so long - and then we're undone by another comical defensive error.

I don't know what you are watching but mine is English

Only listening on the radio, but the pathetic cheer from the Man City fans when they scored says it all about how I feel about this league. Yes I am blinded by the fact we've looked completely out of our depth.

How the F*** is Schlupp still getting picked in the starting 11? Every time we've brought Nugent, Albrighton, Ulloa or Vardy on recently we've suddenly looked a better team. Schlupp is god awful. Starting to lose patience with these unfathomable team selections.

lol Jeff.

I'm not sure what to say, it was hardly inspiring stuff. I imagine we'll stick with the same game plan till 75 mins or 2-0 whichever comes first. Feel so sorry for Kram, hopefully he should get more support when we get these tricky fixtures out the way.

Schwarzers kicking haha. He has the power of a 10 year old boy in his kicks.

Archived