Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

Same old crap same mistakes let's hope pearson sorts it out half time, we haven't played to bad we've just gifted them a goal with awful passing and not being able to hold onto a ball and when will PEARSON learn that Kramaric needs help up front and not having to run round like a mad March hare !!

Come on city 55th minute equaliser 89th min winner come on you bluuuueeesss !!!

That definitely wasn't great, I'm fairly sure you could get a conference team to defend with 10 men behind the ball and make it hard to create chances.

tbf by "we were doing great" i meant we were playing our game plan great. obviously it wasn't great on the base of it, but in perspective it was going as well as it could have been. 

Jeff didn't give the ball away as he was trying to attack, he gifted it with his poor control.

Yes, I agree. However, as I said giving the ball away is an unfortunate reality of the game. Cambiasso did it not 5 minutes before trying a through ball. What we have to ask of our players is that if they commit the cardinal sin of losing the ball, they give 100% to get it back as quickly as possible. That was Jeff's error just now.

You're all blaming Jeff, yeah he gave the ball away but with the half ticking down, why was the entire team completely out of shape? Not one defensive player was where they should of been when we gave the ball away, half way in to their half, wasn't entirely Jeffs fault, all our players have given the ball away in that half near enough, and rarely that far up the pitch.

Morgan played them onside as wrll. Was 5 yards at least further back

I know we're not Barcelona but all is not well with Man City at the moment, they were arguing among themselves first half and I felt if we could go in half time 0-0 we might have a chance, to concede in the last minute about sums our season up!

Leave off Schlupp, he's been one of our better performers this season.

Lack of quality/nous yet again though. Wes Morgan committing by throwing himself in taking himself out of the equation and Schwarzer scrambling round on the floor like a 70 year old who's just had his zimmer frame swiped from in front of him.

SO FRUSTRATING.

lol At least we can laugh at ourselves.

We've looked reasonably solid but for these 'should be two up' comments, the stats tell a slightly different story.

We've had the better chances (two more or less clear-cut penalties), the amount of chances tell you nothing. Stats only serve the ones interpreting them.

Jeff didn't give the ball away as he was trying to attack, he gifted it with his poor control.

I've watched Schrupp closely for for a couple of seasons. Seeing time after time his misplaced passes, shots going way over the bar or hitting the corner flag and so on. My conclusion is that he is not fully aware of what is actually happening. His mind is unable to concentrate, it's all over the place. So is unable to react properly to what is happening at the moment.  

Bony should have scored before Silva did, lucky it's only 1.

what a ludicrous comment. they had a half chance. if every team scored every half chance we'd have 17-16 every week. that's not how football works you utter wankstain. i bet you're one who says we're not unlucky when we miss but then we are lucky when other teams miss against us. cos you're a twat. 

This season is one big inside joke on Leicester fans isn't it? 

Let's start them off beating a few sides, Man United for one, that'll get their hopes up! Then, get this, we'll let them go on a ridiculously baron spell, they can play well but we won't give them have anything to shout about. Got an idea for the Man City match too, we'll let Leicester have one of the best defensive halves all season and then, listen up, we'll score seconds before half time for the lulz. It'll be amazing.

This is the big problem with Pearson. Schlupp has a 3/10 game against Everton. Does he get dropped? Does he fook. And that's why. Not good enough, same old crap.

Cannot wait for this fooking shit season to end and we go back to the championship.

Archived