Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

If Schlupp didn't give possession away that led to a goal it would have been Mahrez, both have given the ball away far too softly. Can someone teach Morgan to go ground in a different plane of motion, he's the only man I know to make a tackle or block by just dropping.

how the **** are we going to score with this formation if we dont attack we dont score thats football unless your watching a different sport. look at everton 1st half villa cup full game etc etc.

Did you actually read anything I said? Even Chelsea play defensive formations against teams like Man City. It a normal thing to do when your opponent has so much pace and skill that leaving them any space at all will get you punished.

And we almost did score, could have had at least one penalty and looked OK for most of the half. You've got the view of football that a child playing fifa on his xbox has.

tbf by "we were doing great" i meant we were playing our game plan great. obviously it wasn't great on the base of it, but in perspective it was going as well as it could have been. 

Fair point, I'm just finding it incredibly frustrating watching a team that is pinned back due to the formation. Kram must already be thinking "anywhere but here"

Let's see what the second half has to offer. Blind faith, do your thing! 

what a ludicrous comment. they had a half chance. if every team scored every half chance we'd have 17-16 every week. that's not how football works you utter wankstain. i bet you're one who says we're not unlucky when we miss but then we are lucky when other teams miss against us. cos you're a twat. 

My favourite comment of the night. This forum seems to have been invaded by a new breed of twat.

I just had that feeling when there was 1 minute of added time after a good half from us away at the current champions that we weren't going to make it level at HT. It's all that seems to bloody happen to us this season. It's enormously frustrating.

Fair point, I'm just finding it incredibly frustrating watching a team that is pinned back due to the formation. Kram must already be thinking "anywhere but here"

Let's see what the second half has to offer. Blind faith, do your thing! 

yeah and i kinda see that but come on what are we meant to do really? match them up? if you match them up the better players invariably come out on top. they have the better players in every position. christ they've got better players in their development squad. we obviously have to pack the defence and hope to break, which we were doing (very occasionally) and looking like a slight threat when city over committed. 

then we conceded and now i have no idea what to do. 

lol @ how Albrighton is the new Ronaldo on here. Terrible player. When Aston Villa loan you out to wigan and don't renew your contract it says a lot about your quality, or lack of it in Albrighton's case

WTF are you on about. Any excuse to blame Konchesky.

Watch the goal again. Watch Lallanas goal for Liverpool against us.

Against liverpool he stood still and watched Morgan and Lambert challenge for the ball. He was on Lallana. There was a large space where the ball could drop into. Lallana read it, got into the space. Konchesky just stood still watching the ball. Ball drops to Lallana. Konchesky realises. Too late.

Today when Schwarzer went to make the save, Konchesky should have come in to anticipate the save or a knock down in order to clear it. Instead he just stood on the spot like an absolute gormless tw@. He wasn't marking anybody. He could of at least challenged for it. Instead he watched what happened. He is an absolute donkey.

Archived