Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City Match Thread (A)

fuark me i like schlupp but i feel like ripping up his contract,

15 seconds left of the half, leicester going forward with the "last attack" so commit extra bodies

he foolishly gives it away under no real pressure, man city take advantage of the depleated leicester backline and score after a half of brilliant defending

INDIVIDUAL ERROR AGAIN

deserve everything we get ****ing negative 1 up front we deserve to go down

Are you drunk? lol accused of being negative coming to the Etihad to play one of the best teams in the world, incredible. What exactly would your alternative be that wouldn't see us get ripped a new arsehole and be embarrassed within 5 minutes?

Schlupp you stupid f'ing idiot.... absolutely woeful. Time and time and time again we do it to ourselves.

Quote this to all the people who say he should be our left back.

He's shite in every position. I try to be positive about most players but take his goals away and he's been shocking.

we were ****ing great for 45 minutes and 52 seconds then schlupp does that 

What about that was great? If we're trying to kick the ball out of play every time we get possession then fair play.

It was basically Schlupp, Mahrez and Kramaric vs the entire Man City side whenever we had the ball. No chance, just inviting pressure.

Never not on his arse when we concede.what is Morgan doing again?

Constantly sliding around. It's ridiculous. You never get the second ball, which is when they always score. Stay on your feet and keep challenging. Once on the floor you are out of it.

Those of you criticising Schlupp for giving it away....his actual mistake was not going after it. Giving the ball away is part of playing attacking football. Jeff has to keep an edge to his game or he will cease to be a threat. His touch today has been reasonable, as it has most of the season (a definite improvement on last year at least). 

Only listening on the radio, but the pathetic cheer from the Man City fans when they scored says it all about how I feel about this league. Yes I am blinded by the fact we've looked completely out of our depth.

Maybe in the game Stringer's commentating on. Not out of our depth in this match at all. Just a bad mistake again

I thought Konchesky was at fault?

He could have cleared or challenged for the ball after Schwarzers save but he just stood there ball watching. Like he was waiting for the ball to come to him. :facepalm:  Cnut. Not the first time he has done that.

What about that was great? If we're trying to kick the ball out of play every time we get possession then fair play.

It was basically Schlupp, Mahrez and Kramaric vs the entire Man City side whenever we had the ball. No chance, just inviting pressure.

We were/are playing well and actually looked more dangerous than Man City up until the 47th minute.

they created absolutely nothing and we should have had a penalty. we're already relegated and their the current champions. id say we were doing pretty ****ing well. 

Archived