Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Favourite/least favourite chant

Absolutely hate "Who are ya?" - why we do it after we score against people is lost on. I'm don't like "we forgot that you were here" and "your support is f**king shit" but they are more generic I guess. Of our own chants I'm not a big fan of the Chris Wood song.

Favourite chants: Bring on the Sunderland and the Arsenal, Ulloa and Wasilewski's hokey cokey.

Who are ya - never understood it, never will.

We should be busy celebrating a rare goal and were busy sounding like a bunch of mockneys who don't know who we're playing.

My hearing is shit so I struggle to make out the words to a lot of songs eg always thought it was EIEIEIO up the football here we go !!!!

I do like noise though. The noisier the better so long as it's fans rather than contrived shit pumped out on the PA.

But the Poznan is toss

Guest LCFC_World

My favourite this season is defiantly the Ulloa chant, but overall it's the forever and ever one.

EIEIEIO... Up the Football League we go...

Usually sung with plenty of gusto. I like that, even though it means we're outside the PL.

You'll hear it next season don't worry!!!!

Best:

- E I E I E I O

- Leicester till I die

- Leicester, Leicester, Leicesterrrrrrrrrr, Leicester, Leicester, Leicester, Leicester.

I like Left Side Right Side!

Worst:

- WYS (has potential to be great but it's sung too quick and not by enough people)

- Ring of fire

- We love you (liked it for about 2 weeks then got sick of it)

- 1-0 down/2-0 down/2-1 down etc who gives a ****. (I always give a **** when we're losing.)

tbf "one nil down who gives a fvck" was kinda witty when we were about 25 points clear in league one and were clearly going up. was it tranmere away in like march when we were losing but obviously going up. 

i assume it was sang a little when we lost to brighton last year, which is also not really that bad. it is a massively shit song when we really need points and really aren't going to stay/go up, like this season. then it just makes us sound like retards. 

I always liked ' In your Coventry slums'. Not necessarily it's sentiment, but the tune.

I always hate any song/chant directed against our own fans... just seems so petty.

Regarding WYS; I've been going to games since 1995 and I know the words, I know the tune. But still I cannot for the life of me fit the two together!

Iwan is a Welshman is a weird one considering a large portion of our vocal support (including me) never saw him play and I assume there's many who don't even know he is is.

Plus is he really that much of a legend?

Good player but we dont stand there singing, 'There's only one Dickov' who achieved more with us?

Plus Steve Walsh is obviously a bigger legend but his song is never sung.

If we were actually playing Derby i'd maybe understand it.

"If I had the wings of an eagle" will always be my favourite chant.

Least favourite has to be "your shit. ahhhhh!" 

I'm finding "everywhere we go" quite annoying and irritating, as I seem to hear it being sung on every match/highlights I see on TV at the moment. So it seems to be the current fad with a lot of fans, totally unoriginal.

Cambiasso's "he's magic" song I like, but I'm sure the tune is all wrong, wasn't it supposed to be to this tune?!:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiryJwvDtc

We aren't the most tuneful or rhythmic of fans,the horrific rendition of "everybody Danns now" also comes to mind!

Plus is he really that much of a legend?

Good player but we dont stand there singing, 'There's only one Dickov' who achieved more with us?

Plus Steve Walsh is obviously a bigger legend but his song is never sung.

If we were actually playing Derby i'd maybe understand it.

You ****ing take that back

Not really a chant but the Poznan is embarrassing, hate it

WYS is great, the downside is we're rubbish at it. We used to be far better at it when I was a young un

Do we still do the poznan? not been to a game this season

Do we still do the poznan? not been to a game this season

Not done this at an away day for years, infact the last time I did this away was Derby on a Saturday night kick off for sky, think it was the season that we first started doing it as well after the FA cup game against Man City when they did it for Neil Young.

L block looks embarrassing when they do it, especially in this league with full away ends, starts at the back with full rows and gets to the front with what looks like just a couple of fans in the row doing it.

Oh, least chant while I'm on it would be the na na naaa, na na naaa etc Leicester, after we score.

Archived