Happy Fox Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 The question is what is best for City? A young progressive manager like Eddie Howe for example ( not that he would come here!) A an experienced manager who has been their and done that at both the championship and in the prem ( Big Sam?)
GaelicFox Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 The guy at middlesborough will do for me anyone who offers Pep and Jose as his references and does a job like taht in a short time must be to notch But if big Sam is available would be a great shout
RizLCFC Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 No way Sam Allardyce would come here. I like Eddie Howe. Certainly don't want someone like Mark Warburton who has been linked before. Gus Poyet might be available. All season I've said I'd stick with Nigel Pearson even if we go down, but I've changed my mind now.
hejammy Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 All I know is that it has to happen soon. The new manager needs to have time this season to get to know his new team. Then in the summer he can buy sell to get us back up. No point in waiting until the end of the season,so what if we have to pay out,owner's need to see that! We are more or less relegated now anyways, get someone in, give the players a small boost and let's plan for next season.
RowlattsFox Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 I can see Paul lambert getting another chance, might be with us. Alladyce would want too much and I reckon he'l wait for the first premier league job next year. Something left field would be someone like Patrick viera.
Guest Col city fan Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 I can see Paul lambert getting another chance, might be with us. Alladyce would want too much and I reckon he'l wait for the first premier league job next year. Something left field would be someone like Patrick viera. Paul Lambert.... I like Eddie Howe, or if we are looking left field, how about Jimmy Floyd?
Strokes Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Eddie Howe wouldn't get the time to build a club. The fans should get what the fans deserve, a pulis or allardyce, followed by years in the wilderness.
Guest Col city fan Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Eddie Howe wouldn't get the time to build a club. The fans should get what the fans deserve, a pulis or allardyce, followed by years in the wilderness. Are you still banging Pearson's drum?
Monsell1976 Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 The guy at middlesborough will do for me anyone who offers Pep and Jose as his references and does a job like taht in a short time must be to notch But if big Sam is available would be a great shout Good shout
maxwelld_ Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Big Sam is like in the. Top 10 paid managers in the world he wouldn't be cheap ! But I want anyone but mardy arse Pearson right now
foxinsox Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Why leave a team very likely to be promoted for one facing certain relegation? No experienced Prem manager worth having would come. Possibly MON excepted. Os it a coincidence that both owners and MON were at the match yesterday? But apart from with us 12 years ago MON has flopped with all other prem teams.
Phube Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 I'm confused... isn't 'Big' Sam the manager at West Ham, or am I dreaming this?
LCFC FOX Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Landrup is the only free manager I'd take right now
Fox92 Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 "Young progressive". You mean the sort of manager that would need time to build a squad? Really, it's no better option that our current situation.
Corky Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 If Lambert can go back to his Norwich style then I'd take him. Any more of the Villa dross and he can stay well away. Â Warburton might well take the chance.
Clever Fox Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Mon if he came back would be a mistake, The game has moved on a lot in 10 years and I think it would end in disaster for us. Laudrup would be a much better call. Talented and a good coach and motivator as he proved with Swansea. Â Outside the Box, Ask Cambiaso to take over. Has the know how of big team tactics and clearly would have plenty of good contacts throughout the game. Players would look up to him with confidence.
Stadt Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Why would Karanka leave? Allardyce wouldn't leave fur a championship club. Howe is staying put.
lcfcsnow Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Other than paying off Pearson, what harm is there asking Cambiasso to take charge for the rest of the season and hoping for a miracle? Seems to me we're just waiting for relegation to happen.
cjslcfc Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 The "put Cambiasso in charge" idea seems to be gathering pace. Â Why? Just because he's played football with big teams and consistently at a high level does not give any guarantees whatsoever that he can transfer that to being able to manage a team successfully.
lgfualol Posted 15 March 2015 Posted 15 March 2015 Laudrup would be the only sorta free manager I'd take. As long as he doesnt bring that Chico Flores **** with him. Knowing us Pearson will leave and we'll get Warnock. Let's hope we don't do a Fulham next season.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.