Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Okazaki signs.

How good is it to be signing quality international players? For those brought up on Hughes, Jarrett, Douglas, Johnson, Sylla, Low this must be heaven.

Fuchs, Huth, Kramaric and Okazaki our last four signings. Seriously impressive.

Alright, so we're now officially spoiled with options up front.

Welcome to Leicester City, Shinji!

Now we definitely need to increase the stadium capacity - a few thousand Japanese Shinji fans are on the way... And they're here to stay for four years!

Cracking signing. What's his English like?

Good I'd imagine, very common in Japan and China for children to be taught English from primary school age. Failing that, would imagine his German is good so Huth for translation while he adapts

who the **** are we going to play up front?  lol

ALL OF THEM!! Vardy, Nuge, Ulloa, Kram, Okazaki... Was, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs at the back and Cambiasso in the middle.

This is excellent news, and again congrats to the OS for actually giving us news first again!

Welcome Shinji  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

I wonder where this will leave Kramaric however?  

Based on last season it would be very harsh to suggest that either Vardy or Ulloa will be moved down the pecking order.  So to me it suggests our striking preferences will/could be:

1.  Vardy

2.  Ulloa

3.  Okazaki

4.  Kramaric

5.  Nugent

6.  Wood

Doesn't look too bad to me at all!! :D But would Kramaric be happy potentially being a 4th choice striker? 

Good I'd imagine, very common in Japan and China for children to be taught English from primary school age. Failing that, would imagine his German is good so Huth for translation while he adapts

ALL OF THEM!! Vardy, Nuge, Ulloa, Kram, Okazaki... Was, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs at the back and Cambiasso in the middle.

This is excellent news, and again congrats to the OS for actually giving us news first again!

And out of that lot, just ONE thats not a full international. Now I know how Man City fans feel. Is this really Leicester City?

Huth, Fuchs, Okazaki.

When you think they have cost £10m and Mings has cost £8m it kind of puts it into perspective. Yes they are at the older end of the spectrum, but we've obviously seen experience as being key to survival. I'm sure the younger players will be added once we have a more solid core for them to be added to.

When you think they have cost £10m and Mings has cost £8m it kind of puts it into perspective. Yes they are at the older end of the spectrum, but we've obviously seen experience as being key to survival. I'm sure the younger players will be added once we have a more solid core for them to be added to.

They aren't over the hill, QPR style experience either. Good few years left in all of them hopefully.

If we convince Cambiasso to stop on, that's a quartet of experience that hopefully will bring the best out of the rest of the team. Okazaki looks and sounds like a fella who leads by example. Not an egomaniac striker. This signing is just as much about character than playing stats.

Archived