Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NeilLCFC

WTF is going on?!

Optimism is alive and well on foxes talk I see !!

:(

As ever.

We will be relegated by Aug 8th.

In fact it is a wonder someone has not said we should right next season off and get ready for the promotion push the following season.

No manager and still bidding for players, including a bid that would be our record signing!

So you really thought it was Pearson that did all the bidding. Just shows we have a load of fools around us that thought that.

Give me fecking strength!

nothing wrong with upgrading lets be honest apart from that end of season form we struggled with goals and we struggled in defence .

huth was brought in and we looked a lot more solid and we signed him on a perm deal. 

we lost cambiasso and look to be replacing him with kante 

goals were hard to come by so weve gone in for a decent striker 

apart from mahrez we didnt really have anyone else that could play behind the strikers and in came okazaki 

also think we may go in for another defender as a new manager wont want de laet a rb playing as cb 

i fully expect nugent to depart and hiddink to come in and maybe cambiasso to sign and end up with a team looking something like this 

----------------------kasper------------------------------

------?---------------morgan-------huth---------------

albrighton--------------------------------------schlupp

---------------cambiasso------kante-------------------

---------------------------okazaki------------------------

--------------vardy--------------------austin------------

So you really thought it was Pearson that did all the bidding. Just shows we have a load of fools around us that thought that.

Give me fecking strength!

A lot on here do say it is not all Pearson.

Funny that really as the same people blame Sven for everything.

You mean the promotion push in League One the season after? We ain't gonna recover that quickly uno

the next good season we have will probably be in league one with pearson as manager and barry hayles up front 

Really wished the Thai incident didn't happen...

It's like La Manga all over again.

Two totally different scenarios la manga was proven no fault of the players the Thai incident three young dumb and full of cu# tw@s sending a video home of them being dick heads !!

I'm surprised no one has come out with a pathetic conspiracy theory saying the Thais had set the whole thing up FFS !!

As ever.

We will be relegated by Aug 8th.

In fact it is a wonder someone has not said we should right next season off and get ready for the promotion push the following season.

FOOK EM ALL !!

We will still finish mid table couldn't give a monkeys left tit for all the doom and gloom merchants !!

The reality is that we've progressed every season we've had Pearson at the helm. Your post focuses on the little things rather than the big things because you want to find reasons to attack him. All the evidence you've cited doesn't change the fact that we've progressed considerably as a result of our previous manager.

One has to wonder if you really want what's best for the club if you prioritise trivial issues like PR over important issues like promotion and PL survival.

Just trying to add some balance to the 'walks on water' brigades view that it has all been good - it hasn't - we have progressed slowly and had things not been changed around with a couple of months to go (and it is starting to sound like that was not all NP's doing) then the progress would have been severely curtailed - being in the Championship would have been very little progress from the return period - he should have stayed gone after the first change.....

Not read through all this. and part of this probably belongs in the theories thread.

But I'd take austin at about 12 million. Rumours off palace wanting leo. What we gonna end up out of pocket on that 4 million?

Leo has been good. But for me austin is a more natural finisher.

Bad business? Maybe there is more than meets the eye with nige not wanting to spend or upset the squad.

That's a matter of hundreds of pages of conjecture and scores of threads. The Shirivaddhanaprabha's approve recruitment based on Rudkin's referrals through Walsh. The extent of Nigel's involvement is pure speculation and likely varied with every deal.

How do you know that exactly?  Or are you speculating just as much as those you are accusing?

Man some or these views are crazy. You think that the manager just turned up on a training ground to discover new players every week? Head of recruitment scouts players and gives list to the manager, the manager picks the ones he is interested in and the DOF negotiates the deals.

The fact that we are bidding for players without the manager suggests that something is wrong in the process, whether that be that the owners are interfering or not, or that a manager is already lined up and green lighting these bids. Either way it reflects badly on the owners.

Man some or these views are crazy. You think that the manager just turned up on a training ground to discover new players every week? Head of recruitment scouts players and gives list to the manager, the manager picks the ones he is interested in and the DOF negotiates the deals.

The fact that we are bidding for players without the manager suggests that something is wrong in the process, whether that be that the owners are interfering or not, or that a manager is already lined up and green lighting these bids. Either way it reflects badly on the owners.

I think we have our man already to be honest... before we knew Pearson was sacked... expect announcement on Monday

Call me crazy or say Ulloa is just one of my favourites (which he is), but I'd rather have him than Austin.

We would sell Ulloa for what? Anymore than 10 million? So we'd lose 5 million for what? Austin who is 3 years younger and scored a few more goals? And being worse off at defending set-pieces?

Would much rather use that 5 or so million on a RB, CB, or CM.

If anything, especially with Pearson gone, why is no one saying we should sell Vardy instead, hasn't it been said that Okazaki is a similar player?

Life goes on though mate maybe we might get a better manager and cambiasso will be replaced and we may even have a better side in the future. Try to be a bit more positive my mate you may feel better for it.

Almost as bad a word as my pet hate if.

What reason is there to 'rock the boat' and maybe get a better manager, especially when the two likely replacements that might be a better manager are a 68 year old or someone who has done well in Scotland with ****ing Celtic, my 7 year old goddaughter could do a bleeding good job in Scotland if she managed ****ing Celtic. :doh:

The only way the owners can win me round in this situation is hook their bollocks out and go all out in getting Jurgen Klopp in, unlikely I know, he might not be successful, we don't know but he's pretty much the only positive, forward looking person out there, the owners have made their choice, their bed, they can lie in it and deal with the consequences.

Call me crazy or say Ulloa is just one of my favourites (which he is), but I'd rather have him than Austin.

We would sell Ulloa for what? Anymore than 10 million? So we'd lose 5 million for what? Austin who is 3 years younger and scored a few more goals? And being worse off at defending set-pieces?

Would much rather use that 5 or so million on a RB, CB, or CM.

If anything, especially with Pearson gone, why is no one saying we should sell Vardy instead, hasn't it been said that Okazaki is a similar player?

None of us know what is going on.

We have no clue why Nige has gone and what offers have been made for our players.

So untill our owners shed a little light everything is just guess work.

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

None of us know what is going on.

We have no clue why Nige has gone and what offers have been made for our players.

So untill our owners shed a little light everything is just guess work.

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

I'm just surprised with what some people are suggesting... but then again, I half-seriously suggested the owners should wait a few months for Brendan Rodgers to be sacked by Liverpool.

Hopefully this continued transfer activity is an indication that Walsh has a role at the club he will be continuing in.

True.

Still think he the Japanese bloke, was a 'chairman' signing, though.

I think we have our man already to be honest... before we knew Pearson was sacked... expect announcement on Monday

I think you might be right. After all, the first people who need to be told are his employees and that's quite a few phone calls. After which it can be made public. It was probably agreed in principle Tuesday AM

True.

Still think he the Japanese bloke, was a 'chairman' signing, though.

We wanted him last summer and the deal was done in Jan for him to sign now.

If it was a forced deal I take it you are making out Nige did not want him and that is why Nige has gone.

Why has it took so long when at the end of Jan Nige knew he was ours at the end of the season.

Have to say that I haven't missed football as much as I thought I would in the off season, because of all the drama over the last month. Sex tape, signings, the sacking. Not been dull to be a Leicester fan the last few years or so.

Archived