Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Hernandez Signed

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36587870

BBC sport says he has in fact signed :thumbup:

He has signed but it won't be formal until the transfer window officially opens on July 1. I didn't know that it was closed so I learnt something today.

He has top pass stats so will fit the quick break kind of football we happen to love. It should be noted that as a central defender he also plays in the RB position so I'd guess his way to break into the team is to displace Simpson.

He has signed but it won't be formal until the transfer window officially opens on July 1. I didn't know that it was closed so I learnt something today.

He has top pass stats so will fit the quick break kind of football we happen to love. It should be noted that as a central defender he also plays in the RB position so I'd guess his way to break into the team is to displace Simpson.

Surely, his skills are more in view of adapting to different styles i.e. playing in Europe or breaking down defensive opposition than fitting our current style with no-nonsense defenders.

Archived