Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Okazaki has to start

Okazaki has to start.   

148 members have voted

1. 1. Okazaki has to start but who partners him?

• Slimani
    • Vardy
    • Musa/Other

11 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

...Morgan/Hern.......Huth..........Fuchs.......

.............Drinks.........King/Mendy...............

Mahrez/MA......Okazaki.........Musa/DG

..............Simani............Vardy..............

The future is bright - the future's a 3-2-3-2  

:ph34r:

Albrighton would be fine as a wingback (as per 2014/15) but I really wouldn't fancy Mahrez, Gray or Must in one on one defensive situations. That's essentially the 5212 we played in the great escape where Mahrez played quite well in behind both strikers.

19 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

basically a japanese nugent. left out, we look disjointed, we lose, disaster. comes back, scores/assists, runs a lot, "links" play, hero. misses a sitter in two weeks time, hasn't scored in five, we've lost a few, disaster. drop him. repeat forever until he leaves. 

You forgot that they both have lovely smiles.

Actually Nuge isn't doing anything at Boro, cheeky bid in January?

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

You forgot that they both have lovely smiles.

Actually Nuge isn't doing anything at Boro, cheeky bid in January?

I know you're joking (I think lol) but he's got quite a few family up there who feel settled.

Pleased to see Shinji being improved and also feeling stronger and feeling more confident in his game.

Been critical of him in the past and it still irritates me how much he ends up on the floor and then just sits there. But there is no denying that we play better with him on the pitch. Alot more quick attacking movements and less hoofing. Has to start. 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Some of us have been saying this for weeks now, Shinji & Slim should be our preferred starting choice (for me also with Moose on the left, Mahrez on the right). Just let Vards feel the hunger again... I don't believe I'm saying this but in some games I'd actually like to see Leo over Vards these days, but he seems to be nailed to the bench now (when he's fit)

Shinji is still celebrating his magnificent AFC Asian International Player of the Year award (great stuff Shinji), and will come on after 5 mins when Ranieri realises he's flogging a dead horse in playing Vardy as no fooker will pass the ball to him and he can't be arsed to go and fetch it....

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Why he was dropped after a man of the match performance midweek, I will never know. 

He should have at least been on at half time. Made an instant impact when he eventually did but it was too late

I dont understand the late sub but he did 90 minutes on Wednesday, which for shinji is too much lol