Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

Be fvckin funny if dim Tim turned up. But one thing I've always thought is that our owners are somehow linked with abramovich, I'm sure they had a box at Chelsea and I heard they took advice of him when buying us. Rich people move in the same circles and take advice from each other so although cr was sacked by Chelsea he would still have been held in high regard by abramovich and maybe why we got him, that's also why I think hiddinck may be in the background somewhere.

It would be hilarious if we get Pearson back.

He engages in nepotism. His son insults the nationality of our owners. His son sleeps with prostitutes and records it while on tour.

His massive losing streak was amazing. Our defense was still dodgy even after he left, even into last season.

But the team think he can solve all our problems. Gerrim in.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Be fvckin funny if dim Tim turned up. But one thing I've always thought is that our owners are somehow linked with abramovich, I'm sure they had a box at Chelsea and I heard they took advice of him when buying us. Rich people move in the same circles and take advice from each other so although cr was sacked by Chelsea he would still have been held in high regard by abramovich and maybe why we got him, that's also why I think hiddinck may be in the background somewhere.

Avram Grant is the next on the ex Chelsea list isn't he?

Without a club too... although I hear there's a Danger Mouse film in production so he could be busy?

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

The owners are indeed close and the stories I hear is that they offered to buy Chelsea from Abramovich . 

Most of those managers who are available are very unlikely to find the prospect an attractive proposition. Unlike the new managers at Palace, Hull, Swansea, any incoming manager be they short or long term won't be able to freshen up the squad or indeed put their own stamp on the squad. Arguably the right descion but probably a month too late.

Archived