Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

• 2 months later...

Waiting for Uncharted 4 and finished Just Cause 3 so was looking through my old games to blast for the next week and came across Metroid Prime 3 Corruption on the Wii. Absolutely brilliant game. Will enjoy smashing through it again. The Wii has got some great games mixed in with all the childish garbage

• 1 month later...

Currently downloading south park the stick of truth on my ps4 atm, can't wait to start another playthrough :)

I got it on Steam and finished the story a few days ago. In some parts I was pissing myself laughing. Love South Park. You see they've announced a new South Park game at E3

Completed the Witcher 3 campaign a few days ago, immediately started a New game plus on deathmarch play through. Best game ever made. Also trying to start a survuiival mode play through of Fallout 4, once i decide what mods to install, and hitting Elite dangerous pretty regularly again

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoying Star Wars Battlefront.

But I can't help but think that it's only half finished.

Really does need a story mode and space battles

I'm still in 2 minds about SW BF, sometimes it is epic other times I just can't get into it.

It's weird, I will have sessions where I'm playing the different game modes for hours, then others where I'll play 2 games get bored and switch off. I love the star wars universe but there is little progression, I have unlocked all the weapons and star cards, except the new ones from the latest release. There is no real reason to keep on playing when I have other games to play.

I much prefer the smaller games 6 on 6 than the massive 20 vs 20 games, sometimes in the bigger games you don't feel at all involved and if someone good gets a hero on the opposition then it completely fvcks you over, whereas 6 vs 6 you feel like you can make a difference and there are no heroes. Cargo is probably my favourite.

You are right it needs some sort of story mode

Speaking of Steam, can anyone recommend any of the games in the stealth sale going on right now?  There's tons of bargains in there so I'd like to get my hands on some classics I've not yet played.  I'm looking at Beyond Good & Evil right now, heard a lot of good things about it.  Any others I should be adding to the list?

Only just seen this post @@Carl the Llama, but I just thought I'd say that Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games ever. Quirky and not what you'd consider a normal stealth game, it's surely one of the most underrated (in terms of general sales) games of all time.

Get it!

Only just seen this post @@Carl the Llama, but I just thought I'd say that Beyond Good & Evil is one of the best games ever. Quirky and not what you'd consider a normal stealth game, it's surely one of the most underrated (in terms of general sales) games of all time.

Get it!

Ha, cheers for the 9-month response. :D  Yeah it was more an action platformer with stealth elements but worth the investment nonetheless.  Was gutted when I got to the end.  Hopefully this sequel that's been in development hell since forever actually gets made...

Overwatch is too addictive.

Yes Potter, yes it is.

Tired all week because it's half past midnight at the earliest by the time I put it down.

EDIT: I see you posted that at 3:15am so maybe I am preaching to the converted.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Yes Potter, yes it is.

Tired all week because it's half past midnight at the earliest by the time I put it down.

EDIT: I see you posted that at 3:15am so maybe I am preaching to the converted.

You got me...though I don't have to be up early atm so it's not so bad.

WOW there's a blast from the past. great game that was

Yeah, not sure it's aged too well if I'm honest lol.

Edit, I'm talking absolute bollocks, spent 2 hours on it this morning and it's so good. I haven't got a memory card though lol.

Edited by Costock_Fox

• 1 month later...

Finished Resident Evil Zero on Easy. Dread to think what it's like on regular difficulty. lol

All in all, pleasantly surprised by the storyline and the CGI - I hadn't played a Resi title for many, many years and it's great to see that classic chicken skin still creeping up on me whenever I open a new door or enter a new area. The suspense factor is just bloody fantastic.