wattolcfc Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Richards/McAuley as contention for Wes/Was place assuming we get Huth Ings/Wilson to challenge up top Then spend big on a quality CM and a winger/wing back who can play on both flanks and I think that would be good business.
GLC Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 cleverly?! you guys not watched any football for the past 3 years? he's been good for Villa this year
ROB-THE-BLUE Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 cleverly?! you guys not watched any football for the past 3 years? Have you not watched football for the last 3 weeks??
Big_Nige Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Would love a bit of James Wilson. Can't see it happening but he'd compliment our other 4 strikers well. Looks a proper fox in the box and it's something we're probably lacking. I'd be surprised if Wood is still here next season, and debatable if any of our under 21's will make the step up. Space for another striker.
Beliall Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Vlaar is the only one that stands out for me, except the leicester players obviously
MC Prussian Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 The list is really underwhelming, little young(ish) talent there to choose from. I'd go with Flanagan (if he wasn't injured that often), Richards, Ings, Garbutt, Figueroa, Cleverley and Yacob. And obviously re-sign Cambiasso, Wasilewski and Hammond.
Fox Ulike Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Who would you try and bring in? PLAYERS OUT OF CONTRACT AT THE END OF 2014-15 SEASON Arsenal: Mathieu Flamini, Abou Diaby, Damian Martinez Manchester City: Richard Wright, James Milner, Micah Richards, John Guidetti Richard Wright!! Jeez I had forgot he even existed. Got 2 England caps, but chose to be a back-up keeper since 2001. What a waste of a career.
RowlattsFox Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Walters id take, I thought Huth was a free too? Mulumbu is the type of midfielder we lack but has had injury problems. Jussi has back up to kasper? I wouldn't be surprised to see Stephen Quinn pop up as a squad player, weren't we linked last summer.
cc_star Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 I've always like Zamora, he links up really well with whoever he's partnering with and they often reap the rewards Vlaar is excellent & Cleverely would be a great addition to our midfield I think Sir Tim of Sherwood will be retaining their services though
foxfanazer Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Would definitely take Garbutt. Important position to replace
Jonezy Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 We need fullbacks more than anything. Is Figueroa still decent? Hangeland could be worth a shout, same style of no nonsense defender as Huth.
Finn Claw II Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Is Kakuta pulling up trees in Spain? He's not really lived up to his promise. Cleverley, yes but he'll go to Villa. Ings would be good but can't see it. Vlaar will go to a 'big' club. I'd take Richards. Milner would be awesome, build a team around him and Cambiasso in CM! It won't happen though. The rest are underwhelming
LanguedocFox Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 I think Cleverley will stay at Villa, and Sherwood will probably want to keep Vlaar as well - I'd take both of them. I hope Cambiasso and Wasyl re-sign for us, but of the rest, only James Milner is a stand-out. Interesting that two of Peter Failure's "ones for the future" are on the list.
Number 6 Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Not all realistic here but would happily have... Diaby Vlaar Ings Cambiasso Wasilewski Hammond Flanagan Milner Cleverly Wilson Boruc Walters Sorensen Myhill Obviously wouldn't want all of the above but should Hamer leave there's some decent 'keepers on there. Would also lengthen my list should we be relegated.
BrummieFOX Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Not too many. Milner and Cleverley would be great signings, especially Milner. Vlaar is a good player when fit but can barely string 5 games together without getting a knock. Though we could chuck him in the big freezer to sort him out?
Bettsj2 Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Hangeland. Him and Huth with Morgan or Was would be immense.
Bettsj2 Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 I'd take Hangeland Thats two of us. Shall we do one of those online petition things get some more support?
David Guiza Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 I think Cleverley will stay at Villa, and Sherwood will probably want to keep Vlaar as well - I'd take both of them. I hope Cambiasso and Wasyl re-sign for us, but of the rest, only James Milner is a stand-out. Interesting that two of Peter Failure's "ones for the future" are on the list. I'm probabyl missing it completley, but I can only see Delaney? There's a few i'd take, but only ones who may be interested would be Garbutt (likely to sign a new deal however - as mentioned) and Walters (annoying player, but would be a great as an alternative to Vardy when injured etc). Would love Milner, Vlaar and Cleverly but that's never happening.
cc_star Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 James Milner would be a great signing Aren't Arsenal/Liverpool rumoured to be looking at him?
MrSpaM Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Aren't Arsenal/Liverpool rumoured to be looking at him? Dunno, just love to see him in a Leicester shirt tbh!
EnderbyFox Posted 14 May 2015 Posted 14 May 2015 Diaby People only want to sign him to keep Upson company right?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.