Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

Schlupp is the only thing that tells me this is real life. He's like that spinning top from the film Inception.

If he ever actually does something good I'll be extremely worried I've dreamt the whole season.

I've always like Jeff. I think he always gives his all even on his bad days. I especially likeed his awareness today when he back headed the back past the defender gave him a 10 yard start and still beat the defender to the Ball. He should really have scored then but set up Ulloa for the tap in.

But that Jeff for you.

I am able to laugh at Schlupp but the amount of people saying this astounds me.

He's as lazy as they come. He doesn't give his all on a good day, let alone a bad day.

That shot today ... sat behind the goal shouting shoot one second cowering in fear the next as the ball comes heading towards my face .. Jeff ❤️❤️

Let's face it, who wouldn't let Jeff shoot on their face.

schlupp at his finest today.

Fuchs went for a high-five with him at one stage and Schlupp went for a fist-bump and I immediately thought of this thread lol.

assist of the season, too. Swansea didn't know how to cope...

schlupp at his finest today.

Fuchs went for a high-five with him at one stage and Schlupp went for a fist-bump and I immediately thought of this thread lol.

assist of the season, too. Swansea didn't know how to cope...

lol - Got to love Jeff, he just sort of exists in his own little world. Looking forward to when we win the title and he gets confused as to why the trophy is being brought out.

He was in absolutely incredible funny form today. I don't think he could've turned in a more stereotypical Jeff performance if he'd tried to. Fact of the matter is though, his contribution has lead to a goal and he's got them constantly worried.

If only he had an end product.

For all the jokes he is a properly effective footballer. We need his pace and power especially with no Vardy. He was a constant threat today - to opposition defenders and fans in row Z

No one is safe from Give-It-A-Go Jeff

For all the jokes he is a properly effective footballer. We need his pace and power especially with no Vardy. He was a constant threat today - to opposition defenders and fans in row Z

True he is, well until defenders realise it is best to just let him go and shot anyway lol

Every time he gets the ball I just shout "run Jeff!". Because he can't kick the ****er. I like him. I don't think he's a good player exactly, but he has impact. And he makes me piss myself laughing. He's basically the special needs kid you let have a few minutes kick about and the opposition don't know what to do with him. If he didn't have pace he'd be on the dole, if he had technique he's be playing for Real Madrid.

Jeff on the left could be coming up against Messi/Bale etc on the right next season.

If he's anything like he was today he'd probably win those battles as well lol (wouldn't know what to do after he's got past his man, mind, but it wouldn't be the same Jeff we all love if he didn't put a shot out for a throw in at least once a game lol)

Archived