Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

I absolutely love Jeff, and is far more effective than many like to give him credit for, probably due to his brain being about 5 seconds too slow for his body. I'm so glad he's found himself a place here when for a short while a few years back it looked like he would struggle to make the cut. Much prefer him over someone like Seb Larsson, Lallana, Chadli, Lennon, Tadic who are better technically but less effective. love him

lol He's terrible. Just an atrocious player.

We overlook his awfulness because it's so ridiculous you just have to laugh.

At least he tried today.

He was quality today. Yeah ok he's not the most gifted on the ball but his heart and desire more than make up for it. And that pace!!! Wow

When he blazed over in the second half, camera showed Jeff lying on his back...looked like he had a massive erection!

I'm glad you spotted that too. I mentioned it in the pub at the time and everyone looked at me like I was a massive bender lol

I think (and have for ages) that he'd play a big part in any team in the Premiership.

It's not about what he does badly, it's about what he does well that counts.

And when he's rampaging forward he's almost unplayable.

One of the most criticized players in our team (often jokingly I think) is for me one of the most important players when on form.

Today, I doubt any player in the world would have relished marking him. And I'm being serious.

At least he tried today.

Teams like ours don't end up at the top of the premier league this late in the season with an awful player playing a significant role in it.

His end product can be wasteful, and his shooting wayward, but not always. For instance his goal v Norwich was a well controlled finish, much like Vardy's at WBA last season. He's frighteningly quick, he's disciplined, he works hard, and is committed. He's also extremely direct. Sometimes when running as fast as does he loses control of his final pass, but I wouldn't change him for any back up wingers in this league.

When he blazed over in the second half, camera showed Jeff lying on his back...looked like he had a massive erection!

So so glad I wasn't the only sick perv to spot that lol

Was immense today. Absolutely cracking performance from Jeff. On his day he is unplayable, and whilst he can sometimes be a bit of a donkey (not quite sure how he broke through the ranks as a striker) other times he'll surprise you (and probably himself) with something sublime.

At least he tried today.

Grow up and watch some Leicester matches because I don't believe you ever have done based on that post.

It's scary to think that he's only 23, he has the potential to massively improve and become a world beater by his late twenties. He will only get better.

sometimes i think the opposition defence would be better off letting him run through unchallenged so he can "think" himself out of play.

if we win the title with a game or two to spare, can we have jeff and shinji up front please, would be epic lol

I just laughed after our third goal, so Jeff.

I was surprised Ranieri picked ahead of MA, but I could see the logic, so much of our game is based on speed, Vardy has it and so does Jeff. He was sublime and ridiculous at the same time, but he gave the Swansea back line something to think about it all game.

I think Schluppy is quality. Fast, strong, direct - a genuine nightmare for the opposition.

His run and assist for the third today was classic. He had no right to get to that ball first, but not only did he reach it first he didn't even break stride and just tore towards the box. Then the Jeff kicked in as he waited for Ulloa and tried to pass it to him. His second attempt got there, just.

All game his pace and power caused issues. Surely they can work on his shooting though - it sucks mostly.

Love the guy.

Archived