Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

Schlupp is Forest Gump! Just give him the ball and let him run, then he is brilliant. Ask him to do anything else then he is awful! Love him, modern day cult hero!

I can just picture him saying his name in one of 2 ways

"I'm Jeff, Jeffery Schlupp"

Or in 22 jump street style

"My name's Jeff"

I was legit thinking during the game how much Scouse is gonna be loving every moment. So much Jeff today lol

Sod Scouse! I think every City fan would have loved Jeff today - running everywhere, always "up", really pleased for him.

He has me crying, imagine being a Spurs fan watching us getting so close to the unthinkable with Jeff in the team. It's ****ing incredible ahehehjwjejsjshdhd.

He has his own highlights reel today.

He has me crying, imagine being a Spurs fan watching us getting so close to the unthinkable with Jeff in the team. It's ****ing incredible ahehehjwjejsjshdhd.

He has his own highlights reel today.

am 90% sure he spent the second half trolling Spurs fans like

I've always like Jeff. I think he always gives his all even on his bad days. I especially likeed his awareness today when he back headed the back past the defender gave him a 10 yard start and still beat the defender to the Ball. He should really have scored then but set up Ulloa for the tap in.

But that Jeff for you.

Archived