Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

Do you think he knew we had won it when the final whistle went at the end of the game last night? He has had a great season,I hope he keeps improving and he could become on of the best

Really happy for Schlupp, not least because of the stick he sometimes gets.

I'm always happy for the team spirit when he's on. You know he's putting in his all, and it inspires others, not to mention his constant gradual improvement.

Well earned champions medal.

He can be so talented and so infuriating all in the same Match. Still, He's one of our own so we have to love him.

Give it another 2 seasons under Claudio we will be turning away 15m for him maybe more,

Let's face it the only things he lacks are control (sometimes)

Decision making (all the time)

And shooting.

His crossing has got much more dangerous on the whole and the other things will come with time as Claudio works with him.

Genuinely believe he can be one of the best players in the squad with time, still young.

we will be saying this the day he retires. If only his footballing brain managed to develop.

I'd be absolutely gutted if he developed a footballing brain in some ways. We've managed to win the league with two games to spare without him having one. He's just far too funny to ever want to change, and the good thing is he's actually a good player as well. He's got a lot going for him. Just some things so bad as well that he's brilliant.

I'd be absolutely gutted if he developed a footballing brain in some ways. We've managed to win the league with two games to spare without him having one. He's just far too funny to ever want to change, and the good thing is he's actually a good player as well. He's got a lot going for him. Just some things so bad as well that he's brilliant.

I made the point about two weeks ago Dan..his unpredictability (alongside his raw pace and strength) can be an asset. The opposition just don't know what he's gonna do next.

The downside to that is..neither do we.

lol

I made the point about two weeks ago Dan..his unpredictability (alongside his raw pace and strength) can be an asset. The opposition just don't know what he's gonna do next.

The downside to that is..neither do we.

lol

Reminds me of Warnock when talking about Bolasie,

He said something along the lines of the reason defenders never know what he is going to do is because Bolasie does not know either....

About 10mins after he came back on, he received the ball on the edge of our box and the counter was on. Instead he decided to pass it back to king and then rather than try to go forward just hung around at CDM for a bit. Was so weird but typical schlupp. Love the guy!

About 10mins after he came back on, he received the ball on the edge of our box and the counter was on. Instead he decided to pass it back to king and then rather than try to go forward just hung around at CDM for a bit. Was so weird but typical schlupp. Love the guy!

he just stopped to wonder why mourinho was singing opera at the start of the game

I actually thought it was some proper tactical thinking from Jeffers as it was 3-0 already. Slow down the game, wait for the lads... lol In any case, that was a very good performance from Schlupperman! Some great runs, won a peno, gave us a few laughs - he's a pure entertainer. I just can't wait for his Champions League antics!

Archived