Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

He causes havoc. For both teams. Love this guy. I'd play him for last three - he just does things that others can't. Good and bad! I honestly feel that if we'd had JV's pace at the tip of the attack yesterday instead of Oka's, Jeff might have had three or four assists to his name.

When I got in last night I was flicking through the game on the Tivo and I swear to God, Schlupp's run for Leo's second - I genuinely thought I had accidentally left it on fast forward. 

Watch it back - the acceleration to lose his man is insane - ridiculous. One of my favourite moments of the year.

Good performance I thought, he wasn't afraid to shoot at points or even have a go. The issue I have with players is when they are goal facing and don't want to shoot (and there is no one to pass onto) so they just fumble about.

One day and it may be very soon (with 3 games left) one of those tries will be a screamer in the back of the net just when we need it. He'll have his own earth quake then

lol He's terrible. Just an atrocious player.

We overlook his awfulness because it's so ridiculous you just have to laugh.

At least he tried today.

harsh but kinda true. he's not a good footballer really but you can't doubt his impact. obviously we're all on the he's the new gareth bale bus today because he was hilariously good yesterday. but he can be hilariously shit.

but like I said his impact is amazing just cos he's such an athlete.

good description. i had a remote control car that the remote control didn't properly work for. used to go fu cking fast but not really in the directions you wanted or what you told it to do. that reminds me of jeff. 

harsh but kinda true. he's not a good footballer really but you can't doubt his impact. obviously we're all on the he's the new gareth bale bus today because he was hilariously good yesterday. but he can be hilariously shit.

but like I said his impact is amazing just cos he's such an athlete.

I wonder what that makes Claudio Ranieri.

Its easy to miss other actions when wanting to laugh out loud and criticise,

His break for Ulloas 2nd goal was class.His pace was awsome, He knew he

was going to put in Ulloa, but the pace and excellent, but just too pacey dive in

from the Swansea defender partially blocked 1st his true line, and then got

a block in.If it wasnt Schlupp and lets say Gray or Albrighton, remarks and opinions

would take a differerent cut...Too many souls are going OTT on underestimating

the mighty Jeff. One could say just like many are still underestimating this teams credentials.

Closetted ...S N O B S

I wonder what that makes Claudio Ranieri.

Its easy to miss other actions when wanting to laugh out loud and criticise,

His break for Ulloas 2nd goal was class.His pace was awsome, He knew he

was going to put in Ulloa, but the pace and excellent, but just too pacey dive in

from the Swansea defender partially blocked 1st his true line, and then got

a block in.If it wasnt Schlupp and lets say Gray or Albrighton, remarks and opinions

would take a differerent cut...Too many souls are going OTT on underestimating

the mighty Jeff. One could say just like many are still underestimating this teams credentials.

Closetted ...S N O B S

if it was gray, albrighton, big john from down the pub, steve from work or any normal human being then the cross wouldn't have been blocked in the first place. that's the point. that's why we love jeff. 

One of the worst posts I think I've ever seen you make.

Teams like ours don't end up at the top of the premier league this late in the season with an awful player playing a significant role in it.

His end product can be wasteful, and his shooting wayward, but not always. For instance his goal v Norwich was a well controlled finish, much like Vardy's at WBA last season. He's frighteningly quick, he's disciplined, he works hard, and is committed. He's also extremely direct. Sometimes when running as fast as does he loses control of his final pass, but I wouldn't change him for any back up wingers in this league.

Lads, come off it.

He's played a very minor role. He'll definitely go down as the worst player to win an English league title.

Very occasionally he'll do a good thing. But fvcking hell are we really saying that a couple of decent things all season makes him ok?

He's lucky he's been associated with a successful side, because fans would not be so patient with his bollocks otherwise.

Lads, come off it.

He's played a very minor role. He'll definitely go down as the worst player to win an English league title.

Very occasionally he'll do a good thing. But fvcking hell are we really saying that a couple of decent things all season makes him ok?

He's lucky he's been associated with a successful side, because fans would not be so patient with his bollocks otherwise.

Captain Killjoy strikes again...

Lads, come off it.

We'd be 2 points worse off if it wasn't for his goal at Norwich and he had a decent game to help destroy Swansea yesterday.

He also got the equaliser against Liverpool last year and had a part to play in the Great Escape.

Saying he's the 'worse player' to win the league is chatting shite, especially seeing as he's won us points this season despite having a 'minor role'.

We'd be 2 points worse off if it wasn't for his goal at Norwich and he had a decent game to help destroy Swansea yesterday.

He also got the equaliser against Liverpool last year and had a part to play in the Great Escape.

Saying he's the 'worse player' to win the league is chatting shite, especially seeing as he's won us points this season despite having a 'minor role'.

And the point winning 'penalty' decision.

ian_marshall, on 24 Apr 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:ian_marshall, on 24 Apr 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:

Was immense today. Absolutely cracking performance from Jeff. On his day he is unplayable, and whilst he can sometimes be a bit of a donkey (not quite sure how he broke through the ranks as a striker) other times he'll surprise you (and probably himself) with something sublime.

How about breaks through Utds defense on Sunday, 'megs Smalling then coolly slots past de Gea to win the title for Leicester.

That would do it.

The poster above is spot on. You don't win the Premier League (fingers crossed) carrying ANY passengers.

I say again, Schlupp yesterday was unplayable. Claudio, yet again, was absolutely right to play him in front of Albrighton..the team needed pace in attack due to Vardy being out and Jeff gave us that. I'm surprised even now that he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He sits, he waits, he's benched...and then when he gets his chance he takes it with devastating effect.

Sometimes, the impulsiveness nature of a player (Jeff is all instinct, it's like he's still playing in the playground) is exactly what is needed. The opposition can't plan for him, can't mark him because they have NO idea what he's gonna do. (Neither have we lol). But this instinctiveness can be such a threat in games.

I love him. I love to see him play. His forward bursts are something only few players in the game can do and he reminds me a little of the young Heskey when he was breaking through. Final product sometimes not brilliant, but on his day, just unplayable.

I'm afraid that Kitch, as well as being a miserable sod (why, at the moment?) is talking out his arris.

Archived