Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The Wally with the Brolly has gone to Geordieland then..

Can't make up my mind whether he will bring them much needed stability or relegation.

Jury is out on that one.

When it comes to the end of the season Col will come out and say,

"Even as early as June I predicted the Geordies to stay up all along, I thought Mclaren was a good appointment and I've been proven right again.

lol 

:thumbup: ."

When it comes to the end of the season Col will come out and say,

"Even as early as June I predicted the Geordies to stay up all along, I thought Mclaren was a good appointment and I've been proven right again.

lol

:thumbup: ."

No, what I'm saying is I have no idea which way this appointment will go.

Again, grow up lad.

Are you bored?

Yours is another daft post which reminds me why I'm posting less and less on here.

No, what I'm saying is I have no idea which way this appointment will go.

Again, grow up lad.

Are you bored?

Yours is another daft post which reminds me why I'm posting less and less on here.

It's light hearted piss taking, if I've annoyed you then apologies but it's nothing malicious ahaha

I can count recent posts on one hand Scouse. The above probably the reason why. Too much rubbish.

Where's Una btw? Not seen him post in ages.

gets boring in the summer, just people repeating the same old debates and then people arguing over rumours in the transfer bit. 

he got banned for a month for having a laugh at the whole thai orgy situation. think he's been made an example of lol

gets boring in the summer, just people repeating the same old debates and then people arguing over rumours in the transfer bit. 

he got banned for a month for having a laugh at the whole thai orgy situation. think he's been made an example of lol.

lol He's been punished harsher than topper et el.

he got banned for a month for having a laugh at the whole thai orgy situation. think he's been made an example of lol.

lol

Bloody Hell! A month?

He'll be having withdrawal symptoms.

lol He's been punished harsher than topper et el.

hahaha, true that. 

lol

Bloody Hell! A month?

He'll be having withdrawal symptoms.

yeh a month was crazy but i think he's been banned before for what can only be described as a mix up. he'll be back with a bang soon i'm sure. an he'll be glad to know you're missing him col :D 

hahaha, true that.

yeh a month was crazy but i think he's been banned before for what can only be described as a mix up. he'll be back with a bang soon i'm sure. an he'll be glad to know you're missing him col :D

Yeah, Una's a good lad. Very dry sense of humour.

A month....lol....

Always thought McLaren was a good coach but a bit suspect in the transfer market. Maybe if he and Newcastles head scout (Alan carr's dad I believe?) it could work out

Learn something new everyday! Also just found out Alan Carr and Lionel Blair genuinely once saved a man trying to commit suicide jumping off a pier.

Learn something new everyday! Also just found out Alan Carr and Lionel Blair genuinely once saved a man trying to commit suicide jumping off a pier.

Did they promise never to perform again?

Archived