Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Guest ttfn

A billion differs across the Atlantic, so here in the UK it is 1000 million but USA are idiots so they class it as 100 million

No

A billion differs across the Atlantic, so here in the UK it is 1000 million but USA are idiots so they class it as 100 million

Used to be the case but we're now inline with America.

Used to be the case but we're now inline with America.

Really? I think you'll find that in the old days, a billion was a thousand million over there and a million million over here. We fell inline with them some time ago.

A billion is a thousand million. I am confident that no one on this forum needs to understand that though!

Whilst I think United have done the best business so far, they still need a properly world class striker and centre half to be title contenders. They need to make signings akin to Fabregas and Costa. Those two players made the difference for Chelsea.

When you've got Smalling and Jones as your first choice centre halves, you've got problems.

Hummels and Higuain would have me putting good money on them.

Whilst I think United have done the best business so far, they still need a properly world class striker and centre half to be title contenders. They need to make signings akin to Fabregas and Costa. Those two players made the difference for Chelsea.

When you've got Smalling and Jones as your first choice centre halves, you've got problems.

Hummels and Higuain would have me putting good money on them.

Hummels is staying put at Dortmund.

Maybe there's some truth to the Ramos rumour... We'll see shortly.

Hummels is staying put at Dortmund.

Maybe there's some truth to the Ramos rumour... We'll see shortly.

To be honest, i'd completely forgot about Ramos. I'd put them both in the same bracket.

They're after Cavani now apparently. They're really going for it.

No matter what he's done on/off the pitch, the idiots threatening his daughter are much worse. Absolutely no excuse. Disgusting.

I'm certainly not trying to put across that I don't agree with you, obviously you're right.

Just stating that Raheem is not one of the greatest footballing models around; this has been stated by both fans and players he used to play with, and he has been warned to grow up a little and take responsibility for his actions.

The Man U team is a bit unfair now IMO.

They still need a world class centre back, centre forward and to resolve the GK situation, to challenge for the league title and compete in the cups. They had a few years of not investing in world class talent, so they're making up for it now.

am i the only one who thinks schneiderlin or however the fvck you spell it is a) ridiculously overrated, b) was at his peak level at southampton pushing for 7th place, c) worth about 2.5mill not 25m and d) really hard to spell. 

united have added a world class player and an alright one. they still have a long way to go considering they were absolutely shit for 90% of last season and the only reason they finished above about 15th was de gea and he's going to leave. 

They still need a world class centre back, centre forward and to resolve the GK situation, to challenge for the league title and compete in the cups. They had a few years of not investing in world class talent, so they're making up for it now.

Cavanni plus cash for DiMaria and DeGea plus cash for Ramos and they are most of the way there.  Valdes is not a bad keeper.  

Archived