Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Weimann has gone as well from the Villa and whilst he's not outstanding I always thought he could do a job from the bench and they've not replaced him,

Villa need a new midfield and strikeforce in the next 3 weeks and hope it works!

As usual going in his back pocket, none of that will be spent on players.

As usual lol lol lol lol

Your knowledge considering you're a Villa 'fan' is pathetic.

Since 2007, he's spent over £200 million on players.

But no, you're right, as usual, he doesn't spend on players

Villa relegation at 10/3 is quite tempting. When you see a relegation candidate lose 3/4 of their best players it allows us to feel better about our own situation. After our turbulent pre season I can still comfortably say that we stand in better stead for the new season than Villa. Some may argue that they now have £40 million to bring some quality in, but as others have mentioned they have owners who will much prefer to bank that money rather than invest on the team. I would say I feel sorry for the villa fans, but I don't, I can't stand them.

Villa have always been a biggish Club with no ambition. Now they have a manager with lots of ambition. It should be an interesting mix this season.

They ****ed up their only chance at the top 4 when O'Neill was there, but more support then they could have made it. For one season anyway...

Villa have always been a biggish Club with no ambition. Now they have a manager with lots of ambition. It should be an interesting mix this season.

"No ambition"!  Ever?

English Champions 7 times

F.A. Cup winners 7 times

League Cup 5 times

European Cup once

European Super Cup once

Intertoto Cup 2 times

FA Charity Shield once.

They are the fifth most successful English club of all time.

They may not be much use at the moment, but their history speaks volumes, especially when compared to ours.

Just read on Villas forum that they have actually lost money on Delph, they paid Leeds £8m for him and had a sell on clause in there which meant they had to pay a % of the fee to both Leeds & Bradford 

Imagine developing a player into a England international, making him your club captain but losing money when you sell him in his prime  lol  

Archived