Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

That's just not true.

£49m in 7 hours means he earns £7m an hour.

Which means he earns £1,176,000,000 a week and over £61 billion a year which is a similar GDP to Slovakia.

Bill Gates is the world's richest man who has a net worth of £48.4 billion and that would mean the Man City owner could earn that in ten months.

Although Forbes and other American publications like to say Gates is the richest man in the world I don't actually think he is. You never see the oil sheiks on those rich lists - likely because we have no real idea just how much money is going through those countries.

but going back to Sheikh Mansour His family is the ruling family of Abu Dhabi, they control the sovereign wealth fund of Abu Dhabi which is about $800bn in total. The GDP on Abu Dhabi is about $170bn.

Long and short of it, they are monumentally wealthy probably increasing their assets by around $50bn per year, but that's not his money personally and it isn't quite as high as been suggested (but also not far off).

Benteke was on show in the FA cup final last year. 

And he honestly looked like a 2 million pound player. Villa might of been rubbish but there was no glimpses of anything to me to show hes worth 30 million. lol

The FA Cup final isn't exactly a great representation. All of Villa's players were rubbish. As I said previous, Benteke has scored 42 in 88 in a very bad Villa side. Good record that.

The FA Cup final isn't exactly a great representation. All of Villa's players were rubbish. As I said previous, Benteke has scored 42 in 88 in a very bad Villa side. Good record that.

agreed, although still cant justify the money from what i have seen.

Tremendous banter from Delph. Their fans are fuming. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans. They're literally losing all their best players.

Tremendous banter from Delph. Their fans are fuming. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans. They're literally losing all their best players.

I really really hope Delph goes to Man City. Oh, the drama would just be so delicious.

Don't know whether these claims are legitmate that he's had a medical there, a photo of someone who has a similar shaped head going into the training ground or wherever isn't exactly proof he's signed.

Would be simply cool if he did mug off Villa like that.

Archived